Chapter 26

"She's right here."

A voice suddenly woke me up from my aching sleep. I raised my head to see what was going on. I looked outside the small window, it looked like early morning, possibly 7 or 8 am.

The voice was coming from behind me. I turned and saw 2 guys having a conversation. Their backs were faced to me, I couldn't see who they were. I turned back around laid my back down, trying to relax.

"Mmm.. I see somebody's awake." Footsteps came my way as I frowned my eyebrows.

The two guys stood in front of me. The first thing that caught my eyes were their tattoos. They had tuns of tattoos pasted onto their bare arms. I was roaming my eyes on their tattoos... until I came across a particularly odd one. It seemed like it was representing an "X" sign.

"You know what just forget about that stupid tattoo." I thought to myself.

"Aww, is little Eunha scared?.." The first guy mocked. I raised an eyebrow.

"Shut up you bastard, let me out of here!" I tried setting myself free while they watched.

"Hah, pathetic.. you're not escaping sweetheart. You're staying here till your death."

It felt like my world shattered. I was terrified to even speak or do anything. My whole body was frozen... am I really going to die alone? I thought of Jungkook, what's he going to do when he finds out I'm dead in this sh*tty cabin. I wasn't prepared to die yet, I'm too young, 19 almost 20 in a few months. How are the police going to find me, I don't even know where I am but it's chilly in this cabin.

So many questions rattled inside my head as I looked around the room. The two men were behind me so I tried to lay back and relax.

Suddenly one of them walked in front of me and placed his hand on my neck.

"This won't hurt too much.." He slightly squeezed my neck. Is this what they meant by having fun?

"S-stop.." I struggled to speak as the grip on my neck tightened. At this point I was confused and scared, what was I suppose to do.

Until I had in Idea...

"ARGH!!" The man screamed in pain and backed up holding his hand.

"Bastard!" Shouted the man. I quietly chuckled. I bit his hand as hard as I could to make him release his filthy hands.

"Don't fu*king touch me with your filthy ugly hands you stupid b*tch." I confidently spoke.

"Argh, you f*cking rat! Look what you did to my hand." He spoke back while holding his hand as the pain beats.

"I hope one day you get corona and die from it. You don't deserve to live.." I chuckled at my statement.

"Like that attitude of yours... Keep that up and you'll die sooner or later."  He stared into my dark brown eyes. Anger hidden in his eyes. We stared into each other's eyes until..

"WTF?!"

I spat on his face. I smirked. I could feel his anger fuming out. He whipped the spit off his face and began to approach me..

*slap*

His swift hand slapped my cheek really hard. I hissed in pain as my cheek beats.

"That should teach you a lesson.. you know what this should teach you another lesson." He grabbed my neck and squeezed it slightly.

"S.. stop.." My mouth hung ajar. The grip on my neck tightened until I couldn't handing it anymore.

I passed out..