Chapter 11

We were having lunch together, it was a bit awkward. While looking down at my food I took a quick glance and he did the same. He was sitting across from me and I was sitting across from him. The table wasn't too big or too small.

We both ate in silence for the past 5 minutes and it got really overwhelming so I began to start a conversation. I put my chopsticks down and sat back on my chair.

A question that kept bothering me for the past few days while I "lived" here.

"So.." I started still looking down at the food.

I could see him looked up, he waited for me to talk.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?" I said as I looked up to face him.

He nodded.

I sighed and looked back down, I wasn't sure if I should ask this question or not. I mean it's been bothering me and I want to let it out.

• • •

"What is your name." I clinched my fists on my lap and avoided making eye contact with him. Just hope he doesn't get mad or anything..

What felt like seconds it stayed silence while I stayed in the same position still waiting for his response. I don't know why he isn't saying anything.

I could almost feel his eyes piercing through my skin. I hear him rustling and making some noise, but then the noises stop and turn into silence.

"Jungkook."

I shot my head up and looked back at him.

"Really? You're not lying?" I say as I look at him.

"Yeah, I obviously have a name don't you? Or is your name stupid cause I could call you that from now on." He scoffed as I look at him in disbelief.

"Shut up, I was just asking you jerk! Don't call me stupid I have a name and it's Eunha." I snap back.

I rolled my eyes and sat back while looking at the empty plate. At the moment my mind was still filled with more question... questions that still waited for answers. This was this one question though, it was related to his back story.

~~~
Flash back..

"I don't fvuking care if I killed your family. That was a long time ago you should of forgotten." The old drunken man said..

"Oh please! Wait till I kill your family and let's see how you'll feel. THE FEELING OF PAIN THE PAIN I FELT MY WHOLE LIFE!" The man with the mask pleaded.

End of flash back..

I still remember the time when that old man got killed, it still haunts me till now.

I'm still not sure if that old man really killed his family or a gang that killed his family, and I want to ask but this is really personal to him I want him to open up and I want to help him. I want to know.

That day when I saw his picture frame he got really angry. My curiosity is taking the best of me and it's irritating me.

"Can I ask you another question?"

*sighs* "What is it now." He replied as he poked his cheek with his tongue.

He sat back observing me from afar while he crossed his arms

"Please don't get mad or anything else. I just wanna ask this question because I'm curious and you don't have to respond to this question, it's you're life and I don't wanna interfere. We just met.." I say before continuing.

I look at him. I tried to find any expression but nothing, his face was blank. I gaze into his eyes and he gazed into mine.

"What happened to your family?"