Chapter 17

It's now 1:53 am and Jungkook hasn't came home yet.

*Where has he been going too?* I thought, eyes glued to the TV screen.

I stayed up watching TV since I didn't feel sleepy. I was watching the news. The lights were off but the only thing that was on was the little lamp that was on the little table next to me. It was really cozy but I wish I was here with somebody.

*bang bang!!*

My head shot up as fear and confusion were clear in my face. I looked behind me and saw that the front door was open. Oh god..

I ducked down on the couch and closed my eyes hoping nothing will happen to me. It felt like I was going to be one with the couch I was trying not to be seen by whoever that is.

"Arghh.." A groan came out of nowhere.

*Wtf? What was that?* I thought covering my mouth.

I almost laughed because how zombie like that sound.

*Shut up!! You can't laugh in this situation.*

Suddenly there was dead silence.. I could no longer hear that person anymore. All I could here was the wind from the outside door. In this moment I was for sure going to get kidnapped or ever worse die! All I did was close my eyes and pray.

• • •

"AHHH!!!" I screamed so loud. Something grabbed my leg!

"AHH! GET OFF ME GET OFF ME!" I started to kick my legs around.

"Ahh!" The unknown person fell to the ground and groaned in agony.

I quickly sat up and looked at the person who was on the ground. My face was so shocked with fear.

"Who are– JUNGKOOK!" I threw the blanket off me and ran up to Jungkook who was hurt.

"Jungkook! Where have you been?!" I started to roam his body for any sign that he was hurt?

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you, you should of called out my name."

I forgot that the front door was open so I got up and closed it before anything else happens. Jungkook was now on the floor laying down.

*What is this dude doing?! Is he seriously making the floor his bed or something?* I shook my head in disappointment.

"Hey, Jungkook the up your bed is upstairs. Come on let go." I looked down at him with my arm crossed, I seriously wasn't having it.

"nOOO!" He pouted like a child.

"Come on this isn't your bed, your bed is upstairs." I repeated.

"YoU huRt mE!" He started to point to the spot on his face where I kicked him. I already knew he was probably drunk by the way he's acting right now.

"KiSs hEre."

My eyes widen... why..?

"W-why?" I stuttered.

"bEcAuSe YoU hUrT mE!" He began whining like a baby.

"No. I can't do that."

"WhYYY?!" He sat up and looked at me with his glossy eyes.

"Jungkook let's go, I promise you'll get that kiss WHEN we going upstairs."

*Not. Even thought he stole my first kiss...*

~~~

After the long process to get this heavy bunny upstairs we finally made it to his room. But when we came into his room he closed the door, I don't know why since I'll get heading back to my room soon.

"Go lay down and take a rest, I'll go get you medicine." I turn around and started walking. But I felt a strong grip on my wrist which made me stop in my tracks.

" let go." I tried to break free of his grasp but he was much stronger than me.

"Jungkook I don't have time for you games. I have to go to my room soon."

I used all my strength but it was helpless. He wasn't letting go.

"Stay.."

"Huh?"

"Stay.." He repeated.

*What does he mean by stay? Stay here with him?*

"What do you mean... stay?" I asked while I looked at him while furrowing eyebrows.

"Stay with me.."

His soft voice, I've never heard him speak this soft before... but again he's just drunk so he doesn't know what he's saying..

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist. I looked up at Jungkook and he was smirking at me. I put my hands on his chest so there would be some space between us.

"Jungkook stop... we can't be doing this.." I said backing away but the grip around my waist tightened.

"Who said we were doing that?" He said.

The blood started rushing to my cheeks as I realized I was talking about something else.

"Sleep next to me tonight.." He said while he gazed into my eyes.

I almost choked

*Does he mean s-sleep next to him?!* I thought.

"Jungkook–" Before I could finished my sentence he picked me up and threw me on the bed.

*Well... there's no escaping this.. he's really THAT drunk?*

"Jungkook I can't sleep here with you–"

"Shh.." He turned off all the lights and got on the bed as well.

*sighs* "Ok fine... but don't you dare touch me!" I said as I turned the opposite side of him.

What felt like seconds I could hear his little snores which made me relived because I didn't want anything else to do with him. Suddenly I hear low muttering coming from Jungkook. What he said make my heart skip beats.

"Eunha... stay beside me and don't leave me ever again... I love you.."