Chapter 7

I noticed that one of the little boys had a bunny mask, the same that the man had. I picked up the picture frame and observed it a little while longer. They seemed like a really cute and happy family. Right then the door abruptly swung revealing the man standing right there with a plate of food. I looked at the window, and it was dark as I thought he was going to give me dinner.

The man set the food on the table and quickly walked in my direction. He aggressively grabbed the picture frame from my hands and pulled something out of his pocket. It was the notebook. I flinched from his sudden action. He quickly wrote something, it was messy, "Don't touch my things without permission ever again!"

I looked at the note and back at him, I was shocked by his reaction. I didn't think that object was so personal to him, but why is it on display in the guest room anyways..?

"I was just looking at the photo." I apologized and walked passed him to the food. I heard him walk my way as I thought he was heading out but I was wrong. He took the food and left my room. I felt guilty. It isn't my fault I'm so always to curious! Well, maybe it was.

*sighs* "you know what it's fine if I don't eat." I walked over to the bed and laid my body on the soft blanket. I closed my eyes but I wasn't going to fall asleep. I was hummed a small melody. I do this when the feeling of stress covers me.

I was humming to a song my parents and I used to listen to. We used to listen to this song daily and danced along with the melody. It brings so many memories that will forever stay in my heart. If we were stressed or upset we would listen to this song every time. I wasn't gonna lie I really missed those times. I quietly hummed still closing my eyes. I was pretty sure no body heard, I thought.

~~~
-The next Morning-

I woke up and it was already the next day. I rubbed my eyes and stretched my body. In the corner of my eyes I saw a plate with tons of food. I was thinking it was for me, but I wasn't in the right mood to eat. Still feeling guilty of what happened last night, I wasn't too happy about myself. I shouldn't of touch things that belonged to other people, especially a killer. I decided to go back to bed and lay down. Which looked like an early morning I went back to sleep. I cuddled up next to the pillows and closed my eyes.

~~~

I was still awake but my eyes were shut. When suddenly I heard faint footsteps coming towards my bedroom door. Until I heard it stop in front of my bedroom door. It opened as I was curious who it was. The footsteps walked around for a while and then to me. It stopped at the edge of my bed. I didn't turn or move, I didn't know who that was but I thought it was him so I didn't worry to much. I then felt a hand touch the blanket that was half way on my body, moving up. The hand let go and now the blanket was cover my whole body.

*What is he doing?*

The weight on the bed then went back to normal. The footsteps began to walk off out the door. The last thing I heard was the door closing. When I looked nobody was there anymore, the plate of food was gone too. I scratched my head in confusion as I looked around the room. I groaned in frustration wanting to go back to sleep but the sleepiness had disappeared.

I decided to get up and head out of the bedroom to see where my breakfast went. As I walked down, a delightful sent hit my nose, "Mmm~" I went to the kitchen and saw a plate of steaming food and a note beside it. I picked up the note a read it.

"I went out so take care of yourself and eat the food. I won't be back till 10pm, don't go out."

"Okay..." I say as I shoved a piece of meat into my mouth. I sat in my seat thinking if my parents will ever find me. What will happens if they find out I'm in a strangers home?