Chapter 32

-Eunha pov-

I woke up alone in my hospital room. Seems like Jungkook had already gone home, I pout at the feeling of his presence not here.

"Miss Eunha, are you ready for your breakfast?" A female nurse comes into my room with a tray of food. My eyes sparkle with joy, my love of food is just..

"Yes! Thank you!" I thank the nurse as she walks happily to me. I adjust my seating position.

*gasps* "Wow!" I bow while sitting.

"Enjoy! If you need anything just call us by pressing this button, oh and here's your water." She points at a red button while handing me a unopened water bottle. Then left the room.

Time skip..

"Ahh~ that was filling, geez I feel like I'm going to give birth to a food baby!" I giggled at my statement.

My room had no TV besides a big window I could stare out, it was hella boring in here. But I had my thoughts to keep me company.

"Wonder where Jungkook is, he didn't visit me." I calmly stated while staring out the window, wearing a straight face. Since my room door was wide open, an unexpected situation outside my room had happened, making me look towards my open door.

"Excuse me, excuse me! Emergency!"

There were nurses pushing someone on a hospital bed. I was concerned, and curious. I heard some chattering in the room next to mine, seems like I have a neighbour. I was curiosity took the best of me, so I tried to hear through the walls, yeah I know creepy af.

"We need to pull it out slowly, there is so much blood."

"Could you get some bandages, quick!"

"Yikes, somebody got badly hurt in there." I cover my mouth with my hand after hearing the news.

"Uhm, Mrs. Eunha?" Suddenly a female voice from the door way spoke. I jolted.

"Oh, sorry.." I sheepishly ginned.

"I'm here to bring the news, that you'll be out tomorrow! Yes, I know it's been just 1 day but it seems like your injury is healing really quick! Have a good rest, and don't forget that you'll be going home tomorrow." With that the nurse left, this time with the door closed.

I quietly squealed later hearing the great news! I couldn't wait to see Jungkook again! But a feeling I couldn't quite make out, told me something was wrong While sleeping I over heard what Jungkook was up too. He didn't notice me, I quietly peeked at him. He was muttering words to himself. All I could make out from what he was saying was, "I'm Going To Kill Them." My stupid self gasped so loud, he noticed. Just in time, I close my eyes.

Flash back..

"I'm Going To Kill Them." Jungkook muttered. I gasped..

Them? Who is them?..

Jungkook shot his head towards me, I quickly closed my eyes before he saw. He then got up from his seat and made his way towards me.

"Hope you didn't hear anything I said, Eunha. Don't worry anymore... I love you."

End of flash back..