Chapter 2

-Eunha pov-

"EUNHA WAKE THE FU*K UP AND CLEAN THIS MESS!!" Mom shouted as I opened my eyes. I got up from my bed and walked to the mirror and took a look at myself. I look hideous. The bags and redness were visible to others and was clear I don't get enough sleep.

"EUNHA COME DOWN HERE BEFORE YOU GET A PUNISHMENT, I'M COUNTING DOWN FROM 5!" Mom shouted as I quickly unlock my bedroom door and dashed downstairs.

"I'm here! What is it?" I asked while rubbing my eyes. They ached from the lack of sleep.

"Clean this sh*t up."

*sighs* "Okay... fine," I go to get the sweeper and clean the mess that mom made.

*Why is my life like this?* I thought.

~~~

"Are you done cleaning?" Mom asked, "Yeah," I responded without glancing at her. She walked closer to me as she said, "Okay, let me see."

I bit my lip and hoped that she doesn't slap me again because ever since I started cleaning she always checks if I cleaned every bit of it.

"It's clean I guess... Wait what the heck is that?!" She shouts as she points to a black speck.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I cleaned everything!" I yell.

"Don't you shout back at me!" She snapped. Mom grabbed a hand full of my hair and yanked it towards her. she then slapped me in the face causing me to flinch. Yeah.. this is my every day and I guess I'm used to it.

"Yah!! You get off my nerves quick, huh?"

"Aahh!! Let go!" I beg while holding my head as it ached in pain. It felt like my hair was going to rip off.

Mom finally let go and walked away as if nothing happened.

*Geez, what is wrong with these people!* I gently massage my head and silently cry. I hold my head as I look at myself in the mirror once again.

"Look at you. you look like a monster," I said as I stare at myself blankly, not knowing what to do next. The next thing I know, Dad came home from work. I averted my attention to the direction where he was. He looked at me with a smirk smeared across his face. My eyes widen, I knew what the smirk was all about.

I turn around and run upstairs to my room. I lock the bedroom door as I hear his footsteps going up the stairs.

"Eunha, I'm not gonna hurt you. Why do you always think that from the best dad." He emphasized the words the-best-dad.

The floor creaked as he walked up the stairs. I had to do something, I had to hide! But where..?

"Fuvk where do I hide," I whisper while my eyes go all over my room, desperately trying to find a place to hide. The only thing that I could think of at this moment was my bed. So I quickly run and get under my bed.

"Eunha, open the door!" He shouts while banging and kicking the door trying to get me to open it. I close my eyes and covering my ears, hoping he would just leave me alone. My breath was getting slower and my heart was pounding.

"Eunha, you forgot that I have a key to this room. So theirs no way you can escape me," His foggy voice shouted through the door as he warned. I heard his footsteps go fade away.

I took the chance, and got out from under the bed, ready to gather all my belongings in a bag. Needed to leave this hell, this isn't a place for me anymore. I've had enough of this bullcrap.

When all my stuff was packed I opened the window and looked down. The house wasn't too high but I was scared to jump down.

*This is was my chance to escape this house.* thought as my hands clenched into a fist. I took a deep breath, inhaling the fresh air. I smile to myself thinking I can escape.

"Eunha, you think you'll escape that easily..?"

I hear his footsteps coming once again and heading towards my door.

*Sh*t I gotta do this, I gotta hurry.* I glance behind for the last time and jumped out the window. Hoping that my legs would survive the fall. I close my eyes and prayed I wouldn't break a leg this easily.

Leaves crumbling and groans. I open my eyes and I safely landed on the ground. A little smiled formed as I looked up to my window.

"Bye b*tch," I whisper to myself and ran off.

"EUNHA! WHERE THE FVCK ARE YOU!!"

I could hear my father shouting and stomping around my room. He was totally angry but who cares. Now I'm free.

~~~

I arrived at a bus stop. there were a lot of people waiting for the bus to arrive. People gave me weird stares as if I was a monster. I look down at my feet, trying to avoid those annoying stares people gave me.

I saw a mother with two kids. When I turned to look at them the mother covered the children's eyes, as if I was a monster which I wasn't. I sat on the chair and noticed everybody had moved away from me.

*Is this how people treat other people? I'm human too*

I saw lights from a distance, which signalled all the strangers to line up. When the bus arrived all the people got on, and I stayed there not knowing what to do. I noticed that a lot of people on the bus gave me disgusted looks. *Here we go again..* I sighed.

I was feeling so exhausted. Fighting the sleepiness, the sleepiness won the battle so I closed my eyes...

Hours later...

I slowly open my eyes, "Huh? Already night," I say to myself not thinking I would sleep that long. It was broad daylight a while ago, now pitch black.

The only light source there was, was the street lights hanging above me. It was raining outside, luckily I had the shelter to keep me from getting soaked. I stared in the distance so blankly, not knowing what to do.

What do I do now..?