Chapter 21

-Jungkook pov-

"Eunha wake up!!"

"What do you want.." She shook my arms off her.

"Eunha, wake up I have somewhere special to bring you to!"

I stared at her sleeping figure as my heart just beats, but it didn't beat normally.. it beats as if my heart was racing after running a marathon..

"Fine, you won't see your surprise.." I smirked as I was about to leave her room.

"OK, FINE.. I'll get up.." She sat up as her messy hair stuck up like a porcupine.

"Haha, knew you wouldn't resist." I smiled and walked back to Eunha who just woke up a little bit grumpy.

"What place is this?" She asked with a sleepy voice.

"You'll see.." I grinned and left her room.

-EUNHA POV-

"So what's this place you've been telling me." I curiously asked.

"I won't show you if you keep asking." He replied.

I sighed and tried to keep my questions in my head and keep my mouth shut till we reach that destination.

What felt like a long freaking walk we finally reached the place Jungkook was talking about.

"Wow! How did you ever find this beautiful place!?" My eyes sparkled as my eyes couldn't wait to look at the scenery in front of me.

What I was looking in front of me was a perfectly clear lake, followed by trees around it. It looked like so unreal. It was the autumn season, the trees had a pretty brown orangish tint to it. There were little flowers that covered the ground and gave a beautiful sent.

"Like it?"

"Of course I like it." I said as my eyes were still admiring the scenery.

He chuckled and I heard the leaves crumble thinking as I thought he sat down on the ground.

"Why did you bring me here in the first place?" I turned around.

When I turned to look his eyes were already laid on me which made me a little nervous.

"You know.. I mean you've been indoors for almost a month, don't you find it annoying?" He scratched the back of his head.

"Actually no, I like your presence around. Being alone is boring." I walked closer and sat next to him in the dry green grass.

"Haha, can't believe you're a "killer" but you're really kind." I smiled.

I looked to the right and saw Jungkook staring at the lake with no expression. He was quite and didn't notice me. I was curious on what was on his mind or what he was staring at so I asked him.

"Umm, Jungkook are you okay?" I asked as I furrowed my brows. He then averted his gaze at me now, he had a shocked face.

"Oh sorry.. I just got distracted.." He looked back at the lake.