Chapter 18

"I've finally found you.."

I woke up in a strange room, my legs and arms were tied up to a chair. There was a guy standing in front of me, I couldn't make out what he looked like since the lights were dimmed and he had a mask covering his face. He looked at me with his piercing eyes as tears started to blur my vision. I don't know what he wants from me..

He grabbed my chin and turned it from side to side. I looked at him and saw that he was getting a gun from his pocket. I began to scream but my mouth was covered with a towel. Tears slid down my cheeks but nothing happened.... this was the end..

I closed my eyes ready for what came next... The guy clicked the gun and...

.
.
.
.
.
.

~~~
Eunha pov..

I bolted up from my sleep and breathed heavily. I looked around the room and I was fine..

"Holy sh*t was that a dream?!" I touched my chest and felt my heart beating like crazy, I was for sure I almost had a heart attack.

I started to calm down and lay back down onto the bed. I closed my eyes and began tried falling to sleep again.

Suddenly strong pair of arms pulled me onto a hard chest

*I totally forgot I'm in his room SLEEPING IN HIS ROOM.*

I turned around to look at a peaceful Jungkook who was happily sleeping, I wish I could sleep as good as him.

I realized I stared too much so I turned around and tried removing his arms off my waist. My eyes shut tight, hoping I wouldn't wake Jungkook up but-

"Ah!" I was pulled back down again..

"Just stay a little bit more.." Jungkook's spoke with his sleepy voice.

*sighs*

I laid there not knowing what to do. All I could feel was the warmth of his body close to mine and his arms wrapped around my small waist. He kept pulling me closer at the point when my back touched his hard chest. Just stay calm.

I stared out of the window while I quietly hummed my favourite songs to keep me from getting bored.

After some time I turned around to look at Jungkook again to see if he was awake and he was. He looked at me, I felt awkward so I turned around again.

"I know you saw me" He chuckled.

"Shut it." I said with my back facing him.

He removed his removed his arms around me as I felt the bed next to me rise. I heard him walk to the bathroom and close the door.

I turned around and look at the bathroom door.

"What is he doing to me.." I slightly smiled and also got off the bed to fix myself..

~~~

"Jungkook can you tell me where you've been late at night, it's getting me anxious." I turned my head to look at Jungkook.