Chapter 14: Words and Sounds

"I wanted love." The tears fell down her face. Her cheeks bright red and her hands moist with her tears.

"You... You wanted me to" He paused, sucking in air as he watched the girl drown in her own sorrow. "To love you?"

Fiona stood up, her stumpy arms hung low on her body. She leaned forward, sulking. "It doesn't even matter anymore. I'm just going to forget about Gumball, and you're just gonna forget about me."

Marshall was going to pull her in for a hug, but she flinched. However, he stayed closer. "I won't forget about you,"

Fiona made a sound and crossed her arms like he was bullshiting her.

"I can't forget about you, I love you."

Fiona's blue, pearly eyes were starstruck. Her heart skipped a beat and her mouth parted slightly.

"W-What..?" She stared deeply focused on him. If he was lying it was a sick joke, and a low blow at best- it would crush her.

"Fiona, I love you." Marshall Lee, the vampire King, was blushing. It was beyond sweet.

The blonde took the answer for truth and enveloped him in a warm embrace. "I love you too, Mashy." She squeezed into him like a small toddler.

"I'm sorry that this late confession has caused all of this." Marshall wanted to make sure he didn't screw this up from the beginning. And even though she was smiling now, she was only crying a second ago.

The girl burrowed her face into his chest. "It's fine now, all that matters is that we're ok now."

Marshall nodded and laced his arms around we back, tracing circles onto her shoulder blades. Fiona may have forgiven him, but he was no where near ready to forgive Gumball.

That sneaky piece of candy was going to get what he deserved. Leading Fiona on like that was unforgivable. And for what, to prove a point? It was sickening and unjust.

Marshall laughed to himself. 'Prince?! Shit, I'm a King!' And right he was. While Marshall had been known to toy with Fiona's emotions in the past, it wasn't like that. He was a 'monster' and he was more civil than a sweet drop of candy. If that didn't spell it out for you, then what will?!?

Fiona peeked her head up to face Marshall. Her eyes dazzled with enchantment, she was engulfed in his flame toned ones. She leaned in, turning her attention to his lips. Her's were plump and glossy; his were dark and gravitating. With not an inch between them, they pulled each other in for a rough, warm kiss.

Fiona's mind went souring at the heat and intensity this kiss was giving off. The two were knotting themselves into one another, losing their fingers into each other's hair. Pale legs on top of ripped jeans, blonde hair captivatingly draped around the back of her torso. A tousled mess of skin and cloth. Shirt were being pulled off, partly ripped off. These two were like animals, naturally.

Before they Fiona knew it, she was on a bed. Marshall must had lead them up there without her even noticing. How one man can fly and make out at the same time was pretty spectacular. But before Fiona could even ask on how hard of a task that must of been, Marshall tackled her down.

"Hey!" She grumbled, softly landing her head on a pillow. "A warning would have been nice." She hissed.

Marshall shook his head. "It's much funnier this way."

The blonde couldn't help but roll her eyes at the less than humerus comment delivered by the boy. "Har har har, very funny." Rolling her eyes again, she tried to wiggle her way out of her cornered state.

"Ah, ah, ahhhh." Marshall took her wrists and pined her down- not to hurt her of course.

"Ugh! Marshall!" Fiona grunted, wiggling her feet out from under his body.

The vampire chuckled. "I'm right here, no need to yell." His fangs showed promptly as he snickered.

"Let me go!" The blonde wined with the silliest of baby voices, pursing her lips with a great sigh. "Marshall!" She yelled again.

"You're going to be screaming my name louder than that tonight." He purred a seductive tone across her neck.

The girls eyes went wild and her face lite up like a cherry tomato. She shifted from the tingles that ran down her spine. "D-don't say that! Oh my glob!" Fiona closed her eyes from embarrassment, trying to break free from the vampire's grasp.

"Why, you embarrassed?" He tried again, blowing his hot breath onto the girl's neck. Once again, sending shivers down her back.

"It's not that! Oh my glob!" She opened her eyes just to re-close them again. Marshall pressed his lips the her fair skin. The connection felt like electricity down her body.

"M...Marshall..." The girl jittered from her spot, grasping nearby fabric from the sheets of the bed.

Marshall traced his tongue around her décolletage, forming wet rings all over her. Once he was finished, he nibbled slightly at her ear.

"M-Marshall!" She moaned from under him.

"Mmm, that's what I like to hear."

It wasn't until now that Fiona realized her hands were free. She covered her beating red face with them and squealed. He enjoyed teasing her, and finding just how to push all the right buttons.

"Dear, no! Marshall don't say that!!" Fiona hastily whispered with a shivering tone.

A chuckled escaped his lips as he moved down South with his hands. He placed on hand on her creamy thighs and it set her into fits.

Fiona, jittering out of place again, stared down through parted fingers at the boy. "W-w-what are you doing!?" Her words fumbled out in fear.

Her shirt was completely off from the fiasco downstairs, now all that was left was the blue skirt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Egefarevernaperdaft I am a mess and I'm leaving you right here because I like to make you guys suffer. No but in all honesty it's been taking me forever to update this and I just needs to get something done so I can get this rolling again. It ultimately depends on how I end a chapter on how I can pick it back up again. Angways, hope you guys are looking forward to some lemony smut because we all know I suck at writing it and I'll take 5 zillion years just to write a single word. Anyways, please don't hate and I love you all. BIEEEEEE!!!!