Chapter 1: The ball

The very next day the adventuress woke up.

"Yawn!" Fiona grumbled as she stretched out of bed.

"Man what time is it?"

"It's already lunch time Babycakes." Cake stated out of nowhere.

"What!? Really? Why did I sleep this late?" Fiona questioned getting out of bed, putting her fuzzy slippers on.

"Well you had a long day yesterday, you must have been tired. Anyways, breakfast is down stairs waiting for you." The feline said as she walked into another room.

The blonde quickly scurried down to the kitchen. She did one of those things where you sprint really fast and at the last second turn and glide down the hallway. On the counter were 2 bacon pancakes on a glass plate. After taking a few bites and drinking some milk too, she was stuffed.

"Finish?" Cake magically appeared in front of the girl.

"Oh! Hi! Yeah. Jeez you scared me..." She said.

"You better hope in the shower girlie, it's almost time for the party." The cat stated.

"Oh ok!" Fiona quickly got up and flew to the bathroom. She undressed and plopped into the warm shower.

~One shower later~

The human dried herself off with a pale blue towel and twisted around her body and came out I the steaming bathroom.

"Quickly, quickly! Sit down, I'm going to do your hair!!" The spoke with glee.

"Ughh!!!" The girl pouted.

"I thought you like getting your hair done sweetie?"

"I do... It's just. I'm older now... I kinda want something a little different.." Fiona had a half smile on her face.

"I've got just the thing! Hold still!!!" The orange kitty quickly went to doing her sister's hair. Instead of normally curling her hair, or putting it in some form of up-do. Cake simply straightened it. It may seem simple, but that's just it. Fiona is never simple when it comes to anything. Normally she would go to a ball with a dress the was pink or blue or almost any bright color. With glitter or a now in the back. Something that screamed "Hey I'm different!!" But not tonight, tonight was something different.

"And done! Oooo girl! You are just going to wow them tonight!!" Cake clapped, applauding her own work.

"Are you sure Cake? It's not too much right?" Fiona asked looking in the mirror.

"Not at all! Not at all! Hurry an slip these on. We're going to be late!" Her sister demanded shoving heels in her face.

"Ok let's go!" The blond said jumping on her sisters back.

~

Many candy people had already arrived at the party... More like a ball if you ask me. It was decorated to the nines, with polished floors, bright lights, fancy finger dishes, sparkling juice, romantic music, and golden gems dangling from the ceiling. All in all it was breath taking. Every one seemed to be dancing or talking and having a great time. Except for 2 people... Marshall lee and Prince Gumball. This was because none other than Lumpy space Prince had to ruin their night by going on and on about Brandeigh.

"Oh my glob you guys! Like what if she totally does not like my lumps!? What do I do?! She kissed me on the lips!!! Ahhh guys!!" The prince squealed about his story.

"Ugh... I'm going to... Go... Over there! And get some punch!" Marshall lee said the the group. Trying to get away from the annoying lump of a prince.

Just then a blonde haired adventuress walked in with her feline sister. She wore a simple red cocktail dress that showed some cleavage, still modest of corse. With bright red stilettos that matched her dress well. She looked stunning. As the girl walked through the crowd many

"Thank you Fiona."

"Oh Fiona!!"

"Wow you look great Fiona!"

And many other comments filled the air.

She replied with a simple "Aw thanks guys!" And heads further into the group of dancing candy.

"Fiona!" A voice calls out to her.

She gently turns around to see the pink prince himself, Gumball.

"Oh hi Gumball!" She waved.

"It's nice to see you-... Y-you look, you look lovely.." His face grows a darker shade of pink.

"You ok gummy?" She puts her hand on his forehead and one under his chin for support.

"Yeah- yeah I'm fine..." He gulps.

She inches closer to inspect his face.

"Are you sure...? You burning up!" She tells him.

"I'll go get you something to drink... Wait here." Fiona gives him the stop sign hand. Putting one foot in front of the other, the small girl makes her way over to the punch bowl.

"Hey look who's here! If it isn't my favorite human! Fi!" Marshall floats down and greets the girl.

"I'm the ONLY human Marsh..." She deadpans.

"Making you my favorite." He snickers, pulling her cheek.

"Hey I'm not little anymore Marshy! I'm 16!" The blond sticks her tongue out at the boy.

"That would explain the get-up..." He points to the cocktail dress.

"Y-yeah... Gottah problem..!" The girl huffs.

"No, no, no... I"

"Quite enjoy it." Marshall winks at her.

"You're a dork..." The human blushes and pushes him away, taking her punch and leaving.

'Maybe it IS a little risky to be wearing this...?' She thought to herself.

"Oh Gumball!" She sees him in th distance and glides over to him.

"Here you are." She hands him the glass.

"Thank you Fiona." The prince thanks her.

"You gonna be ok?" The blonde asks worriedly.

"Yes, I'll be fine." He reassures her.

"May I have this dance?" A voice behind her asked.

"Oh hey! Sure.." She says grabbing onto Marshall's hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whatcha think!? Tell me!!! Thanks for reading!!!