Chapter 5: Burning Desires

B-4-u-reed! Ok, so by now you guys can probably tell I update cough never cough. And honestly, I love writing but I change my mind too often. So if you still enjoy reading this feel free! But please don't yell if I do not update. But why should I write poorly with zero motivation? You feel? So yeah, continue on. Sorry to bother you. Oh and thanks for reading and be sure to check out my non-fiolee books (plz). Thanks :).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a rough night for the poor little blondie. Two parties, a gagful of sweets, and not to mention the vampire that over stayed his welcome.

"I feel like I have a hangover..." Fiona pulled the sheets off her. Standing up she had realized she wasn't actually sleeping on her bed, but the floor next to her bed.

"MMM.. Cake??" She wined as she flopped down the ladder clutching a blanket around her. She didn't bother with a mirror or a check of the hair... Too early for that.

Marshall had set down a plate with a bagel and cream cheese plopped on top as soon as she reached the kitchen.

Fiona pulled herself over a seat and looked down at it. "Why are you up? Aren't mornings like... Not a thing for vampires?" She muttered a soft 'thanks' right before biting into the bordly prepared meal.

Marshall snickered, lifting himself a little higher off the ground. He pulled a clock from the nearby table and turned it to face her. "Even vampires are up by 4."

Her baggy eyes look unimpressed as she ate quietly and shrugged. Munching down the rest she sighed. "I really don't care."

"Don't you have something to do? Like save a candy came from being eaten? Or marshmallow kids from... I don't know. Dying?!" Marshall rose a brow pressing his elbows to the table.

Fiona shrugged again, pulling her hair off her shoulder and neck. "It's a vacation, I do what I want. Plus, who eats candy?"

Any normal person would have reminded her that there was a holiday revolving around the consumption of the sugary treat, however this is different...

"Never mind that." He sat his head in his palms. "You have nothing planned today?"

"Nope." She fell off her chair and headed back up the ladder, leaving the blanket behind.

Marshall flew up with her and continued the conversation she was utterly roped into. "So you're just going to do nothing all day?"

"Probably..." If she wasn't climbing the ladder she have most likely shrugged another time.

"Really?"

Fiona replied with another 'nope' , which held the conversation with nothing more to add. After taking a shower, she combed out her hair and left the hat off since there was no real point to bother putting it on. In addition she threw on a grey tank and blue shorts. Again, no real effort was needed if you really weren't planning to leave your house for the day. Or week...

Fionna simply sat down on her couch braiding her hair silently. Marshall continued to float without a word, watching her twist her fingers around her golden strands. Continuing that, she looked around the room for a mint colored box. And since BMO had a recurring disappearance, it was nowhere to be found.

"Ugh, as much as I want to do nothing, I wanna do something!" She groaned.

Anything to do with video games, movies, or any other electronic thing was out of the picture. Seeing as tho the only thing with a wire in it was BMO, who was once again MIA.

"What do you have in mind? It's already 5:30." Marshall asked.

"Why are you here?" The question came off harsh.