Chapter 32 - END [18+]

"Y-you said.." Taehyung pants. "You aren't in the mood to... d-do it.." Taehyung whimpers, hands pressed against the shower wall. "Jungkook.. ah.."

"I said I was tired." Jungkook slams into his hole. "But I didn't say I wouldn't do it once I regain my energy.. mmh.."

"Nngh.." Taehyung moans as Jungkook pounds into him.

"Does it feel good?" Jungkook kisses his ear. "Since it's your first time after a long time, I'll be gentle to you."

"And last time!"

"I won't make it your last time. I didn't say it'll be your last time." Jungkook thrusts into him and Taehyung moans at the feeling. "Ah.."

Jungkook smirks as he throws his head back. Taehyung curls his hands into fists against the shower wall.

"Is it that good?"

"S-shut up.. ah.." Taehyung whimpers as Jungkook reached for his member. He strokes him nicely. "You're so cute, Tae.." Jungkook chuckles, kissing onto the back of his neck.

"Nngh.. ah..."

"You fit the bottom role so perfectly."

"No, I fucking don't! Ah.." Jungkook fucks him deeply. "Is that a way to talk to your daddy? Hm?"

Taehyung whimpers.

"Call my name.."

"Jungkook.. Hah.."

"You know what I mean. Call my name."

Taehyung turns bright red. "D-daddy.. daddy.." He whimpers and Jungkook lies his chin over his shoulder. "Good boy."

He smiles as he watches white liquid forming on the tip of Taehyung's dick as he plays with it. "So cute." He presses him against the wall as he penetrates his hole.

"Hah.. nngh.. ah."

"Ah.." Jungkook moans. "I didn't know the top role would feel this good.." He chuckles.

"S-shut up.. make me cum already.. Ah.." His breath hitched as Jungkook moves faster.

"I love you, Taehyung.."

Taehyung shyly smiles. "I-i love you too.. mmh.."

Taehyung reaches his orgasm and he shoots against the shower wall, legs immediately growing weak. Jungkook holds him by the waist and he pulls out before cumming against his buttcheeks.

"Fuck.." He pants, rubbing his dick against him. "That felt so good.."

They collapsed in bed and Jungkook smirks while lying next to Taehyung. He stares at him.

"Stop that." Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"You make a really good bottom."

Taehyung rolls to the other side of the bed.

"Wait, don't be mad.." Jungkook pouts. "I'm still your bottom. I'm still your baby." He looks at him with stars in his eyes. "Tae.."

Taehyung smiles. "Yeah?"

Jungkook nods against his back and Taehyung turns around. "My ass is going to hurt tomorrow. I want my breakfast in bed."

Jungkook nods.

Taehyung caress his cheeks and kisses it. "You were a great dom too."

"Really?" Jungkook looks at him with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah."

Jungkook pulls him into a hug and Taehyung kisses his forehead. "But.." He shyly smiles. "I prefer getting the d.."

"Yeah? I thought you said you'd dom me again."

"I would but.. I prefer receiving.." He giggles.

"You're so bottom."

"I am so bottom. Your bottom. I only love bottoming for you, daddy."

Taehyung smiles. "You're my baby too."

"And you're my daddy."

Taehyung kisses onto his forehead. "How cute."

"I get tired so quickly when I do the fucking.. you fuck me instead.." He smiles against his chest.

"You say that so casually." Taehyung smiles.

"It's because we're married."

They kiss each other a bit more.

"You know.. you were a lot whinier and desperate when you first bottomed for me." Jungkook says.

"Yeah? I guess I was that horny."

"You didn't like it?"

"I liked it." Taehyung reassures him. "I guess I'm just used to doing you. I like how you tremble under me."

Jungkook hits onto his chest and blushes. "You're hot when you do me.." Taehyung smiles and he kisses his lips. "You're always hot and cute no matter what you do."

Taehyung's eyes widens as he looks at the time. "We're late.." Taehyung jumps off the bed.

"Late for what?"

"Our kids are still in school."

Jungkook's eyes widens and he gets off the bed before him. He kisses the older.

"I'll go get the kids. You stay in bed and rest your sore ass well." Jungkook chuckles and Taehyung pinch his cheeks.

"Sure."

Jungkook runs towards the door and he stops on his tracks. He returns and wraps his arms around Taehyung's neck. He gives his husband another kiss.

"I love you, Taehyung."

"I love you, Jungkook." He smiles brightly at him.

- THE END-