Chapter 17 - Graduated

The younger fell asleep with a smile on his face.

"Mmh.." Jungkook woke up to himself wrapped in the older's embrace.
"Hyung.." He poked onto Taehyung's nose.
Taehyung opened an eye. "Baby.."
And kissed his forehead. "Good morning."

Jungkook snuggled up onto the older's chest. "OH SHIT IT'S SCHOOL." He jumped off bed and ran for the bathroom.
"Cute ass."

Taehyung went to sit at the back of the class, leaving the younger confused.
"Tae?" He gestured the older to sit next to him but he shook his head in response.

"Alright class. So today.. blabla~" Jungkook saw his phone screen lit up and hesitantly took a look.

Touch ID or Enter Passcode

Earlier Today

Kim Taehyung
Sent a photo.

Kim Taehyung
Sent a video.

Kim Taehyung
Sent a video.

Kim Taehyung
Sent a video.

Kim Taehyung
Sent a photo.

Jungkook glared at the older who sat far behind him but he didn't look back.

He clicked onto the notification and covered his mouth in embarrassment.

What the fuck Kim Taehyung..

It were photos and videos of Taehyung masterbating in class.

Kim Taehyung
Sent a video.

Jeon Jungkook
Hyung.

Jeon Jungkook
Stop.

Shit. I might've had a little problem to take care of.. Jungkook's cheeks heat up.

The older smirked before winking at him.

Jeon Jungkook
Fuck you.

Kim Taehyung
My pleasure.

"Sir, may i go use the.. bathroom?"

Jungkook sat in front of the older at the canteen, along with the others.

"Hey Taehyung . Have you finished your homework?" Namjoon asked.
"Uh yeah-.." His eyes widen.

"Is something wrong?"

Taehyung gulped as he felt the younger's foot rubbing up and down his leg beneath the table.

"Nothing.." He looked over to Jungkook who was laughing with the others.

A sudden feeling of Jungkook pushing his legs open before rubbing onto his dick made him knee-kick the table.

Shit.

"Taehyung, what happened?"

He started lightly rubbing onto it while taking a bite out of his lunch.