Chapter 7 - Shy Kisses

"Fuck Jungkook.."
"H-hm." Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes.

What the fuck are you doing to me..

"Mm.. feeling better?" He shyly asked as Jungkook nodded.
"Alright." He ruffled the younger's hair.

They stopped by a mall.

I put my arm around his waist and kept it there. His face seems so red but he just had to fake being mad at me. Taehyung smiled.

"Babe.. are you mad at me?"

"What? Pshh.. Mad at you? What no! For what? No.. of course i'm not. There's no reason for me to be mad at you, there's totally not. Don't call me babe or-" The older pulled him by the waist and pecked his lips.

"H-hey! I didn't allow you-"

Kiss.

"Okay hyung.. we're in public.."

Kiss.

"S-stop.. don't kiss me like that!"
"Why? You just kissed me." He seductively licked onto the younger's lips, making him gulp. He felt his cheeks heat up and quickly pulled himself away from the older.

"Hey." Taehyung bumped onto his shoulder. "C'mon.. you haven't told me why you were so mad.."
"And why you kissed me."

Jungkook stopped walking. "Can we just.. forget that, please?" He said walking pass the older.

Taehyung felt a pang in his heart. "Sure.."

"Mmh~ Thish tastes shooo good Hyung!" He said while stuffing food into his mouth.

This kid. Forgets everything by eating huh..

"Told you you'd like it."
"O-oh hyung! It's 2:30 already you're gonna be late!" The older looked over and saw him chewing faster.

Sigh.

"Hey.." He held onto his hand. "I'm not going."
The younger looked at him with big eyes. "Why? You should or else.. T-tiffany would be mad.." He said while looking down.

He hates mentioning that name.

"Nah.."

"I have you." It took him a moment to realize what Taehyung was saying and it made him choked on his kimchi.

"JUNGKOOK WHAT THE-"

"Eat slowly.." He moved next to the younger and lightly patted onto his back. "Here drink this." He gave Jungkook a glass of water and he quickly chugged onto it.

The older scanned the area and saw a couple of people staring.
"Mind your own business and stop staring before I make you choke onto your own kimchi." Taehyung glared and they looked away.
"You okay now?" Taehyung looked at the younger in concern.

JEON JUNGKOOK DID YOU REALLY JUST COUGHED UGLILY IN FRONT OF TAEHYUNG'S FACE YOU ACTUAL-

"Yeah.. T-thanks." He hid his face in shame.
"What's wrong?"
"Huh? Oh n-nothing. Hey, can I go to the.. bathroom for a sec?"
"Sure.. hey I wanna go-" Jungkook was already far ahead of Taehyung. "-too.."

Jeon Jungkook. He looked at himself through camera mode in a bathroom stall.

Omygod.. fix you hair.. And your eyes holy-

"Jungkook. You in here?"
Shit it's Tae..

"Y-yeah."

Face? Done.
Hair? Done.