Chapter 14 - Field trip pt. 4 [18+]

"I listened.. but I think making daddy feel good isn't something worth regretting."

"Fuck.. J-jungkook-" The younger took in the entire length and twirled his tongue around his member.

"Fuck.." Taehyung felt his legs grew weak and gripped onto the younger's hair for support.
"Hm.." The younger hummed making the older toss his hair back.
"Let it out, daddy. No one will hear you." He continued bobbing his head up and down the older's dick, hands holding onto his thighs.

"F-fuck.." The older said as he looked down at Jungkook.
"J-jungkook.." Slurping noises were echoing through the entire bathroom.
"Jung-nngh.." The younger slowed his pace, making Taehyung impatient.

Taehyung then self-thrusted into the younger's mouth, feeling himself about to release.
"U-ugh.." He groaned as he continuously thrusts into Jungkook's mouth.
The younger felt warm liquids slowly squirting into his mouth and continued to sucked him faster.

"F-fuck.. fuck-" He looked down to see Jungkook desperately sucking onto his dick and he came right on the spot.

He panted as he saw the younger kissing onto his dick, swallowing up every bits of cum.

"Fuck.. Jungkook.." The younger looked up at him with big eyes. "Where the fuck do you learn all of this?" He ruffled the younger's hair, satisfied that the younger also released.

"Was it good, daddy?" Taehyung blushed at the comment.
"It is but.." The helped the younger stand up. "Don't call me that.." The older shyly said.
"Why? I bet the girls have called you that.." He crossed his arms and pouted.

"No baby." He cupped onto the younger's face. "I never did anything nasty with them." Jungkook looked at the older confused.
"I never fucked with them."
"O-oh.. you don't?" The older shook his head.

"How do you feel now? Knowing that I'm a virgin." He chuckled.
"Makes me wanna fuck you." The older looked at him with big eyes.
"Yah. Quit being so horny.." Taehyung turned on the shower and start washing his hair.

"Actually.. I'll go shower in the other stall."
"Okay-"
"Before something else happens." He whispered into the younger's ear, bringing shivers down his spine.

They went back into their tents || 7:30PM

Jungkook felt his stomach growling and Taehyung immediately suggested to go eat dinner together.

"Guys, let's have dinner." Jungkook said.
"What? I thought you're full." Jimin said while smirking.

Oh..

"Y-yah!" Taehyung held onto the younger's waist.
"Don't bully him, Chim." He glared at the other.

"We ate." Namjoon said.
"Without us? How dare you."
"You two were taking so long-"
"I only wanted to eat with Taehyung either, bye guys." Jungkook grabbed onto the older's arm, leaving the others hang their mouth open.

They served them menus but the younger couldn't keep his eyes off the older.

"Taehyungie.." The younger bluntly said.

"Taehyungie?"

"Oh shit sorry.. I must've-"
"I like it." The older smiled as he picked onto the menu.
"Kookie what do you wanna eat?"

"U-um.." The younger was still flustered by the nickname.
"I feel like eating samgyeopsal.. maybe some kimchi.. And pizza!" Taehyung ruffled the younger's hair across the table.
"That's cute. I'll have spaghetti."

Jungkook decided to have the bed next to the older's but immediately regretted because he couldn't keep his eyes off m the older.

Shit.. I hate this gap. He looked at how far their beds were.
It's like 2 fucking meters.. He pouted.

He stared at the older and smiled to himself.
So pretty..

"Take a picture, it lasts longer." Jungkook's face turned red and immediately hid beneath his sheets.
The older smirked.
"Come here." He gestured the younger to sit next to him in bed.
The older watched him toddle as he sat next to him.

"Why are you so cute?" Taehyung ruffled the younger's hair.
"H-hm?" Taehyung smiled as he pulled the younger down beneath the sheets.
"Hyung.. W-what are you.."

Kiss.

"Hyung!" He soften his voice so that the nobody would come up to them.

The older smiled as he lied Jungkook's head onto the crook of his neck. The older sniffed into his hair before running his fingers through his brown locks.

"You're so fucking pretty.. You know that?" Jungkook gulped as he sniffed onto the older's cologne.
"You smell delicious.."
"Hm?"
"Strawberries."
"You're such a baby.." Taehyung kissed onto his hair.

"Whoa." Hoseok walked up to their side of the bed and slowly tiptoed away.
"Guys.." He whispered. "They're cuddling."
Yoongi immediately wiggled his eyebrows as they begin to peek at them from the side.

"How on earth.."
"They look so cute together."

"Are you comfy?" Taehyung asked.
"Mmhm."

"YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE WHEN ARE YOU GONNA FUCK."
"Jimin calm yourself."
"Oops.. We're exposed." Taehyung smirked making the younger blush.

"So.. is this like a hate to love kinda thing?" Namjoon smugged.
"N-no.."
"Yeah." Taehyung firmly said.
"N-no one said anything about love-" Taehyung grabbed onto his wrist when he saw Jungkook getting off bed.
"Don't leave.." He hugged onto the younger's back.

"BABY."
"You guys need a room or.."
"Should I request for one?"
"Oooooo~~"

"Cmon guys.. stop it."
"Yeah. Stop it. I don't want my Kookie to be upset."

"Kookie?"
"Aawww.." They all cooed in sync.
"Guys-"
"I knew something was up." Jimin proudly said.
"So are you two dating or something?"

"No.. We're not!"

Taehyung felt a pang in his heart and slowly let go of the younger.

"Then what explains you two being all touchey huh."
"It's nothing! We're not dating and that's that!" The younger uttered, not meaning to sound this loud.

"Jungkook.." The other's voice soften as they eyed at the older leaving.
"What?" He turned to see Taehyung gone and his heart broke into a million pieces.
"Oh no.. D-did I said something wrong?"

"Said some-You literally yelled!"
"I-i didn't mean to-"
"Jungkook.. he literally cut off all those girls just so that he could be with you."
"Didn't you notice how much he's changed for you? How can you do this to him.."
"Great job Jungkook, now we've lost him." They said in disappointment.

The younger cried.
Not because of getting scold at by the others, but because of himself.