Chapter 18 - I love you ❤️ [18+]

Yall listen 🌝 I got 2 chapters coming up and it's all SMUT ⚠️ so read at own risk. I sell holy water too btw-

"Just listen to me-"
"No!" He pushed Taehyung against the door.
"I do what I want."

"And I get what I want." He grabbed Taehyung by the wrist and threw him in bed, crawling himself above him.

"Y-yah.." He unbuttoned Taehyung's shirt and trailed wet kisses down his neck, reaching to his nipples.
"P-please stop.."

"I'm gonna make you mine." He pulled his pants down and bit his inner thighs.
"Fuck!" He arched his back.
"You're so hard already.." The older's cheeks turned red as Jungkook smirked at the sight. He breathed onto his member and saw it twitching.

Spank.

"Mmh-"
"So needy.." He pumped onto his member.
"F-fuck.. Jungkook.."
"Hm?" Taehyung suddenly got up and repositioned himself above the younger.

"You wanted it so bad huh?"

"Do me."
"Fuck.." He sucked onto his neck, leaving dark marks down his stomach. The younger kept his eyes shut as he panted.
"Let it out, baby." Taehyung inserted a finger into his hole, making the younger scream.
"Fuck! H-hyung.." He looked at the older with lustful eyes.
"P-put in four.. fuck me hard-" The older thrusted in faster, making the younger cum.

"Fuck.." Taehyung felt his pants tighten and unzipped his zipper.
He added another finger in, making the younger a moaning mess.
"A-ah-Hyung.." He gripped onto the sheets.
"P-please.."
"Fuck me!"

"I-i can't.."
"H-hold it in.."
"Any much l-longer.." He arched his back.
"Are you sure, baby?" Jungkook gulped as he saw Taehyung unzipping his pants.
"So fucking big.." Jungkook's cheeks turned red.
"I'll go slow on you?" Taehyung put lots of lube on before kissing his lips.

"Ah-" The younger winced in pain as he felt something big inside his hole.
"Want me to stop, baby?"Jungkook grabbed onto his neck.
"N-no.." Taehyung planted kisses all over his face. "It's gonna feel good soon."

Jungkook began to feel the amount of pleasure growing inside his stomach. "F-fuck.."
"F-fuck me hard.." He panted, holding onto Taehyung's neck.
"Fuck, Jungkook.."

"P-please-Ah.." He shut his eyes as he felt the pleasure Taehyung was giving him.
"What do you want, baby?"
"Mmh-"
"I asked.." He stopped thrusting. "What. Do you want, baby? Hm?" He stroked onto his member.
"F-fuck.. Fuck me.." Taehyung smirked as he began to thrust his hole.
"F-fuck.."
"I-i'm gonna c-cum.." Taehyung stopped thrusting only to pick up his fastest pace.
"F-fuck.. Taehyung!"

Spank.

"It's daddy." Jungkook embarrassingly nodded.
"D-daddy.." He panted.
"W-wait.."
"I-i'm gonna cum.."

"Daddy's not gonna wait." He thrusted him harder, his hand pumping onto his dick.
"F-fuck!" The younger started crying from all the pleasure.
"S-so fucking g-good.." Taehyung kissed his lips.

Spank.

"Daddy.."

Spank.

"S-so kinky.." He smiled to himself.

Spank.

"D-daddy.. I'm gonna-Ah-!" His voice became pitcher as he shot out loads of cum.
"Fuck!"
"Jungkook!" He came inside the younger.
"Daddy.. it felt.." Taehyung kissed his eyes and wiped his tears away.
"S-so good.." He panted as Taehyung pecked his lips.
"Get some sleep, baby. I don't want you tired." He got up and cleaned everything up.
"Goodnight, daddy.." Jungkook smiled as he drifted off to sleep.

He woke up to Taehyung's arm wrapped around his waist.

Fuck.. this sight.. He shyly smiled as his cheeks turned red.
I want to see this everyday. He cupped onto the older's cheeks when he suddenly moved and kissed him.

"Hyung.. you scared me." He pouted as Taehyung held onto his hands, kissing it. "Sorry, baby.." He softly rubbed his nose against the younger's, making his cheeks turn red.

"So.." He ruffled onto the younger's hair. "Baby.. how's your sleep?"
"So fucking good.." He dreamily smiled. "I-i mean.. it was cool.. you know." Taehyung let out a chuckle.
"How was I last night.. hm? Too rough?"
"No.." Jungkook shyly said. "I expected you to tie me up-" Taehyung covered his mouth.
"Let's not make this painful for you." He shyly nodded.

"Ah-" Jungkook winced in pain as he tried getting off bed.
"Don't move.. you'll get hurt.."
"But I wanna go have a shower." Taehyung gently carried him off bed and lied him in the bathtub.
"Can you shower on your own?" Taehyung whispered into his ear, making his eyes shot open. "Or should I help you?"

JEON JUNGKOOK CONCERN YOUR OWN FUCKING ASSHOLE IT JUST GOT FUCKED AND IS STILL HURTING WHAT ARE YOU-

"H-help me.." Taehyung squirted an amount of soap before slowly rubbing it around his chest. He stared at him with seductive eyes while rubbing onto his nipples.
"Mmh.." The younger closed his eyes, but soon shot open as he felt the older pumping onto his member.
"F-fuck.. Taehyung!" The older smirked as he did it in a faster pace.
"Ah-ah.."
"Fuck." The younger held it in but soon released as the older began palming it.

"A-at least.. wait for awhile would you.." Jungkook shyly said, earning a kiss from the older.
"Sorry, baby.." He carried the younger in bed.
"Hold up." He ran down the stairs and came back minutes after.
"Hyung.. what are you-"
"Breakfast in bed?" He smiled as he handed him a tray.

Jungkook smiled as he kissed Taehyung's neck

Jungkook smiled as he kissed Taehyung's neck. "Thank you, daddy.." Taehyung nearly choked on his waffle.

"What do you wanna do today, baby?" Taehyung pecked his forehead.
"I wanna.." He kneeled in front of the older, "Cuddle with you.." and stripped his robe. "Shirtless."
"Fuck you and your horny ass-" Taehyung felt his member becoming hard.
"Language." Jungkook shushed him by kissing him.

"Baby.. Lie down." He shook his head. "Jungkook, your ass-" He roamed his hands around the older's chest and Taehyung stopped him.
"You're naughty. Hm?"
"Punish me, daddy." Taehyung felt his hand roaming down to his dick. His breath grew heavy.
"J-jungkook.."
"Make me a good boy.." He squeezed onto it.
Taehyung threw himself off bed and turned the Tv on. "Let's watch movie instead."

Fuck.. I can't hurt him.. I must distract myself. He persistently thought.

Taehyung. He..

Really loves me.. huh? He shyly smiled at the sight of the older stumbling upon nothing.

"Fuck where's the remote.." He scratched his head and his cheeks were still red.

Fucking idiot..

"Taehyung.." He turned to face the younger.
"Hm?"

Jungkook slowly walked towards the older, "J-jungkook.. what are you-" and kissed him.

"I love you." His cheeks turned red as Taehyung started sweating.
"U-uh.." Jungkook kissed him more, the older's hand around his waist.

"Jungkook I.." Taehyung caressed his cheeks. "I love you too."

IM BACK HAHAHAHHA [new vkook book is coming soon 🌝]