Chapter 27 - Naughty [18+]

"Baby.."

"Mmh.. baby.."

"Hm?" Jungkook snuggled onto his pillow.

"You know.. our kids are in school."
Jungkook blushed.

"W-what do you have in mind?"

Taehyung smirks.

"You know what I have in mind, baby."

....

"Kook.."

"Wake up- You fell asleep again!"

"Oh.. " Jungkook rubs his eyes open.

"Wake up, sleepyhead."

"Says the one who-" His voice was cut off as he felt something soft rubbing against his crotch.

He was wearing a red underwear from all the 'fun' they had last night and with a white shirt.

"Tae.. not now.." Jungkook pushes his hand away and lied on his side, attempting to fall asleep again.

But not for Taehyung.

Taehyung moves closer to him. Jungkook could feel a sense of warmth coming from behind. His eyes shot open as he feels a hand rubbing against his crotch again.

"Tae.." He groans as Taehyung gives it a light squeeze. "Mmh..."

He smirks.

"Come on, baby.." Taehyung breathes against his neck, roaming his hands onto his waist."We hadn't been doing this for so long."

"T-tae.." He bit his lips. "We just did last night."

"Mmh.."

Taehyung stroks his clothed member. "Open your mouth. Let me hear you."

Jungkook shakes his head.

"What was that?"
"Mmh.." He curls into a ball.

"Do you think you could be quiet for daddy?"

"Nngh.. Tae.. stop-ah!"

Taehyung spanks him. "Make me."

He flips the younger in bed, making him lie flat onto his stomach. He pulls his hips so that his butt was high up in the air.

"Fuck." He spanks, causing the younger to clench his fists.

"What was that for?!"

"Showing me attitudes already, hm?"
"T-tae.."

"I've been going easy on you." He rubs onto his pretty ass. "But you're being so bratty."

He presses his body down onto his back, on all fours above him. He slides a hand beneath his shirt.

"Now you make me reconsider being nice to you."

"Tae.." He whimpers as Taehyung strokes his member. He admires the sight in front of him.
"What was that, baby?"

"A-ah! I meant.. d-daddy.." Jungkook pants. "Please don't do this right now.."

"Don't do what right now, baby?"

"D-don't... go rough on me.." Jungkook says, embarrassed.

Fuck.. Taehyung thought it was adorable. Too adorable. He wanted to fuck the baby out of him right then.

He chuckles as he sees the red on Jungkook's ear. He bites onto it.

"Alright." Taehyung kisses him. "I'll go easy on you. Just because you're cute."

"Y-yeah?"

"Although.." He caress his waist. "As I remembered.." Jungkook squeezes his eyes shut. "You weren't really going so slow on me."

Taehyung tilts his head to the side, pretending to think.

Jungkook nervously laughs. "Ha.. is that so? I-i don't remember.."

"You don't remember? Hm.. I couldn't walk for a week straight."

"I-it wasn't that bad.." He tries to ease off the anger but it only made things worse.

"Wasn't that bad?" Taehyung chuckles. "Ah.. K guess it isn't that bad. I shall remind you how it was, right bunny?"

B-bunny.. Jungkook blushes.

"Since you failed to remember." Taehyung takes his own shirt off. "I guess I'll just let you experience it yourself. You know, to let you have a clear memory of it. Maybe I can keep doing it. Till I make sure you remember it permanently."

"W-wait.." He felt both his hands getting pinned behind his back. Taehyung was tying him up with his leather belt.

"A-agh!" He bites onto the pillow as he felt himself getting spanked again.

Again. Again.

Each spank he gets makes him even more aroused. The thought of Taehyung dominating over him makes him wanna nut.

He shot his eyes open as he feels Taehyung pulling his underwear down his knees, his bare skin exposed to the cold air.

Jungkook blushes.

Taehyung smirks looking at how hard he was trying to hide himself with his legs.

Taehyung circles his index finger around his hole. "Not making any sounds for daddy?"

Jungkook moans into the pillow as Taehyung spanks him.

"Hm?"

Spank.

"Ah.. shit!" He screams into the pillow.

"Hm?"

"T-tae!"

Taehyung admires how red his butt cheeks were. It hurt. But being the naughty boy he is, he didn't want Taehyung to stop.

"T-taehyung.."

"You know what.." He kneads onto his buttcheeks. "I kinda like it when you call me Taehyung."

"Nngh..." He cries as Taehyung spanks him again, probably for the 30th time.

"Baby, are you crying?"

Jungkook clenched his fists as Taehyung pushes a finger into his hole.

"Tae.."

"Baby, why are you crying?" Taehyung asks soothingly, his hands not leaving the younger's hole.

"Fuck.."

"What do you want, baby?"

"A-ah.." He spanks.

"What do you want?"

Jungkook thought that if he had just told him, the fun would end sooner. He didn't want it to end sooner.

So he kept his mouth shut. And this only triggers Taehyung even more.