Chapter 13 - Field trip pt. 3 [18+]

*ding

Jimin: Taehyung.
Jimin: Where are you?

Jimin: We're worried about you.

Jimin: It's dangerous out there.
Jimin: Come back.

Jimin: Taehyung reply me..

Jimin: Tae?

Taehyung: I have to find Jungkook.
Jimin: Tae-

Taehyung kept his phone into his pocket and continued searching around the woods.
He didn't know where he was going but he couldn't care less.

"Jungkook!!" He yelled on top of his lungs.
"Jungkook can you hear me??" The heavy rain slowly came to a drizzle.
"Jeon Jungkook!!"
"Can you hear me??"

"Taehyung?"
"Hyung!! Is that you??"

"Shit.. Jungkook!!" He yelled. "Keep yelling I'll find you!!"
"Kim Taehyung!"

"I'm scared.."
"I'm so scared.."

"I missed you!"
"I wanna kiss you so bad right now!!"
"I l-"

"Jeon Jungkook.." He felt a pair of arms hugging onto his waist.
"K-kim Taehyung." Jungkook grabbed him by the neck and kissed onto his lips.

"God I missed you.." He said mumbling through the kiss.
"Jungkook.. baby.." The older caressed his cheeks.
"Are you okay? Have you ate? I was so worried.. Why would you wander off like that?"

"Look.. I'm sorr-"

Kiss.

"Don't. Apologize.. you idiot." The younger shyly chuckled.
"I told you.. I couldn't stand seeing you with other girls." The older smiled.

"Mm.. your Hyung might've told them to leave me for good." The younger looked at him with red cheeks.
"Y-you what?"
"In other words, I told them to fuck off.. But they said they wanted us to stay as friends so.." The younger excitedly hugged onto him.

"Uh-um.." He faked a cough. "And why would you do that hm?" The older grabbed onto his ass making the younger whimper.
He carried Jungkook up and his legs wrapped around the older's waist.

"Because I want you.. And only you." Jungkook felt his heart skipped a beat and hurriedly kissed the older.

"Fuck.."
"Calm down.." The older shyly said. "What do you say.. we good?"
"We're fucking good alright.." The younger smiled as Taehyung looked into his sparkling eyes.
"You're so fucking pretty.."
"H-hm?" The older carried him down.

"Let's go back."
"H-how?"
"Jimin and I downloaded this tracking app." He clicked onto his phone. "There we go."

The application tells them that they're only 20 minutes away and they started walking together.

"O-ouch!" Jungkook accidentally tripped onto a log and Taehyung quickly caught him.
Taehyung stepped onto the log and rolled it off a cliff.
"Bad log. Hurting my baby.." He mumbled the last part which Jungkook obviously heard.

Jungkook shyly chuckled and unconsciously stared at him with heart eyes.

"Yah.. don't look at me like that." Taehyung shyly said.
"Why not?"

"Cus I might do something."

Gulps.

10 minutes.

They continued walking approximately close to each other. Their hands touched several times and their cheeks immediately turned red.

Taehyung tapped onto the younger's finger. Jungkook turned to look at him but he was just looking away.
He tapped onto his finger again. When the younger turned to take a glance at him, he felt the older's pinkie intertwining his.

 When the younger turned to take a glance at him, he felt the older's pinkie intertwining his

Jungkook faked a cough and his cheeks turned even redder than red. The older smiled at the sight.
He slowly crawled his way up to successfully intertwining his fingers with the younger's.
Jungkook can no longer be able to face the older.

"Taehyung!" Yoongi ran towards him.
"Thank goodness you're okay." Jimin held onto Jungkook's shoulder.
"We should go take a shower." Taehyung said while picking up some clothes.
"W-what?" The younger looked at him confused.
"I said.. we should go have a shower."
"W-wait-" He grabbed Jungkook by the wrist and head into the bathroom with him.

The others only wiggled their eyebrows and smirked against each other.

"Hyung.. s-should we really.."
"Why not? It's only showering." Taehyung took his shirt off as the younger stared at his glorious back.
Taehyung squirmed when he felt Jungkook trailing his fingers down his scar.

The older turned to face the younger.
"Yah.. start stripping. It's getting late." His cheeks heat up and he persistently shook his head.
"Then I'll help you." He made the younger face him as he started stripping off for him.

"I-i can do it myself."
"Alright." He took off his shirt when he saw the older unbuckling his belt.
"F-fuck.. N-no wait-"
"Hm?" Taehyung turned to face the younger. "Wait for what?" The younger accidentally looked down and saw his boxers already halfway exposing.

"A-AHH!! NONONO WAIT-"
"Kook.. what are you talking about." He cupped onto the younger's cheeks. "I'm not gonna do anything to you."
He soon pulled his pants and boxers down in a go.

Jungkook gulped and immediately averted his gaze.

Shit.. Now I'm hard..

"Cmon.." The older chuckled. "You're not gonna shower wearing that are you?" He went into the shower.

Fuck it.

He took his entire clothes off and locked the bathroom door.

"What? Kook.." Taehyung felt the younger standing behind him. "The other stalls are empt-Hah.." Jungkook grabbed onto his neck and hungrily bit onto it.
"K-kook wait.." He flipped the older onto the bathroom wall and started kissing his neck.
"J-jungkook.. I'm trying to s-shower-" The younger started sucking onto his neck making the older's breath hitched.

"P-please.." Jungkook grabbed onto the older's dick and started slowly rubbing it.
"A-ah.. Jungkook.. What do you have in mind?" The younger smirked and nibbled onto his ear.
"Hm.. I have one thing in mind."
"W-what-mmh.." The younger fasten his pace. "W-what is it?"
"How about.." He licked onto the older's ear. "Me sucking you dry? Hm?" His voice suddenly turned very deep.

The older shot his eyes open.
"W-wait no.." Jungkook looked at him confused.
"Why not?"

Shit.. Now I really ruined him..

"Listen.. I know I've ruined you since the day we met but right now.. I can't anymore and-nngh.." He looked down to see Jungkook sucking onto the tip of his member.
"F-fuck Jungkook.. s-stop-" Jungkook shook his head making the older's member inside his mouth twitch.

"B-baby.. I-i don't want you to r-regret this.." The younger pulled his dick out and ran his tongue down the older's dick.
"F-fuck.. J-jungkook listen to me.." He tossed his head back.

"I listened.. but I think making daddy feel good isn't something worth regretting."