Chapter 25 - Abroad

"I love you." Jungkook says with his eyes formed into crescent moons.

"I love you too." Taehyung blushes, nuzzling his head against his chest. "But seriously let's go take a shower this tub is gross."

A week after, Taehyung gets an invitation to work abroad along with his coworkers.
The problem was that, it's 7 months long.

He tells Jungkook about it and he had been pouting and whining for 2 hours straight.

"Jungkook.."

"No! How could you take this offer- You have a family to take care of."

"That is why I'm working abroad for higher salary to support my family."

"No!"

"Jungkook."

"No means no. If you're working abroad then we are going too."

Taehyung hugs his waist from behind.

"You know.."

"H-hm?"

"You really sound like a wife right now."

"N-not funny.."

Taehyung chuckles. .

"Tae, baby.." Jungkook cups his cheeks. "Please don't go.. What about our 2 little angels?"

"It's 3 little angels for me."

"Shut up.." He pouts. "7 months is a very long time.. 7 times 30 days means... uh.. 7 times 3 um.. wait but then where does the zero go? Wait.. 7 times 3 means 7 plus 7 plus 7 so 7 plus 7 is 14 and 14 plus 7 is....How is this is so hard-"

"It's 210 days Jungkook. No wonder you failed maths."

"Wtf. How do you calculate so fast."

Taehyung lies in bed and smirks cockily.

"Don't give me that attitude. You're the one who's saying byebye skrrt yeehaw bye to us."

"I-"

"How am I supposed to take care of Jaehyun and Haeun on my own." Jungkook pouts. "You're cruel."

"Ugh.. okay, okay." He pulls Jungkook onto his lap. He wraps around his waist. "How about this. We all move there for awhile. Okay? Then we wouldn't have to miss each other."

"But the kids.."

"Jungkook, they're literally in kindergarten. They could learn shapes and alphabets anywhere too, you think?"

"Mmh.. maybe."

"Hey." Taehyung taps onto his chin. "They get to learn English too. It's gonna be fine."

"Okay." Jungkook smiles. I love you, Taehyung."

"I love you, my bunny."

They arrived in LA with their kids, walking hand in hand.

"You know what I hate most about airplanes." Jungkook speaks.

"What?"

"We have to split our seats and take care of our kids when I could've been sitting next to you and hold your hand."

"Uh.. are you unaware that we're in public and our kids are right here beside us?"

"They'll forget."

Taehyung hangs his mouth open. "Bad parenting."

Jungkook chuckles.