Chapter 10 - Right decisions

The younger shyly smiled. "You made me jealous.."

Jealous?
Does that mean.. he likes me? Nah.. no way..

"Jungkook.." The older looked at him confused.

"Jungkook? You never call me Jungkook."
"Look.. I think you got it the wrong way.."
"The wrong way?" He looked onto the ground.

Impossible.. He wouldn't fall for me.
He couldn't.. Taehyung thought to himself.

"Yeah.. you're right. It's just a small misunderstanding." He forced a smile and went into bed.

"Jungkook.." The older soon heard him snore and hesitated to caress his cheeks.

"I'm sorry." He whispered to himself.

School has begun and neither of them have talked since the day Jungkook confessed about his little jealousy.
It was hard for Taehyung to see the younger so upset.. but he couldn't do anything either.
Every time he tried to approach the younger, he'd walk away and pretends that he wasn't even there.

"Hey Jungkook. So.." The younger looked at him confused.
"How's between you and Taehyung?" The younger rolled his eyes.
"Hyung. Stop talking about him it'll ruin my entire day."
"Alright alright.. We're just worried about you guys.. that's all."
"Not only that you had to share a room with him for 2 whole years." Yoongi said, approaching them.
"Hyung.. he's just a playboy. I wouldn't fall for him." He reassured.

"But why are you acting so cold-"
"Just because he's a playboy, I prefer keeping my distance from him. Is that cool?" With that, Jungkook stormed off to class.

"He isn't fully wrong.." Yoongi looked at the younger in concern. "I used to tell him about how disgusting Taehyung was.. and now Jungkook partially hates him because of me."

"Baby." Yoongi cupped the younger's cheeks. "Don't blame yourself, alright? You didn't know about his past last time.. and Jungkook still doesn't. He might change his mind if I told him about it." He ruffled Jimin's hair.
"You really think so?" He pecked Jimin's lips.
"I know so."

"Ooooooo~~" They heard cooing throughout the entire hallway.

"Hyung.. It's embarrassing.." Jimin felt his cheeks burning.
"So what, baby." He kissed onto him once more, earning a round of applause.

"Taehyung!" Hoseok ran towards him.
"Hey hyung."
"So.."
"So.. what?"
"How's between you and Jungkook?" He blinked a couple of times.

Remember how much Jungkook once hated you for being a playboy?

"I don't see why it actually matters or not to talk to him? And excuse me, there's bunch of other girls waiting for me." He winked as he walked passed the older.
"Rudeass.."

Jungkook would never like me..

Why hoping if we'd start talking again?

"He's acting like he and his couple had a fight." Jackson said appearing behind the other.
"Shit.. when were you here?" He pecked his lips before wrapping an arm around his waist.
"A few seconds ago." He ruffled onto his hair.

"Class. I'll be excited to announce that in the next 2 days.. we'll be having a fun field trip together!"
"YESSSSSSSSS!!"
"But.." The teacher continued. "A project will be involved during the trip."

"AAAAAHHHHH-" The students sighed in disbelief.
"Silence. You should be glad we decided to carry on with this project. If you managed to accomplish the tasks well, you'll be rewarded with additional marks on your tests-"
"IS THE TRIP FREE??" Jimin suddenly yelled making Taehyung laughed out loud by accident.
"Yes Jimin.. it's free."

"WHEEWW AWESOME."
"Now we're talking." The students cheered.

"Alright. We'll be going to the woods-"
"YES."
"NO."
"Let me talk or i'll kick yall outta class. So it's gonna be a week trip. And you'll be divided into groups.
Each pair in the group will get the same questions.. So they're technically allowed to help each other out. Finally, the group must be at least 6-8 members."

"Are we allowed to choose our own group?"
"Yes." Jimin winked at Yoongi and he smirked in reply.
"Now. I hope you'd first inform your parents about this trip. For now, go on and discuss it with your groups."

Everyone began to sit next to each other, making their own groups.

Taehyung turned to see the raven-haired boy already looking at him.

Jeez.. can't believe it's been a week huh.

"Jungkook!" Jimin gestured the younger to come here.
"Sir.. may I use the bathroom?" Taehyung got up as Jungkook walked pass him.
The younger sat down across Taehyung's table and watched the older leave.

"Jungkook.. we're in one group, okay?" Jimin excitedly said, trying to cheer the younger up. He showed him a weak smile.
"Yeah."

Soon, Taehyung walked in and sat right across Jungkook.
"Guys.. I'm not going." The older suddenly spoke.
"What? Why?" Jin bluntly asked.
"Taehyung.." Jimin held onto his hand which Jungkook clearly saw.
"Consider yourself getting higher marks in every tests.. You couldn't just miss out on an opportunity like that." He ruffled the younger's hair.

Taehyung blushed at being this close to the other. Jimin always seemed to be so nice to him.. and it makes his heart flutter.
But Taehyung being the bad boy himself, had to keep his cool act up.. wanted to.

"I know Chim." He said before ruffling his hair.
"I'll rethink about it." He said, showing his boxy smile.. as Jungkook's cheeks immediately turned red.

"Better think fast.. we're leaving in 2 days." Jimin winked at him.
"Got it." He said lovingly.
"Aww.. you're such a sweet-" Jimin was soon pulled by a jealous Yoongi.
"That's enough." He lied Jimin's head onto his lap and planted kisses on his face.
"Hyumh-" He shyly smiled through the kiss.

Taehyung smiled at the sight.. Not noticing that Jungkook clenched his jaw, looking right straight at him.

It was 1 and everyone soon returned to their dorms.
"Bye Namjonieeeeee~" Taehyung said sounding drunk.
"Bye baby-I mean Taeeeeeee~" Namjoon soon planted a kiss on Jin.
"He's just being cute Jinnie.. don't be mad." He planted another kiss.
"Yeah.. but aren't i cuter?" Namjoon cupped onto his face. "Of course, baby. You're worldwide cutest." With that, they kissed and.. made ou- BYE.