Chapter 20

Kairi POV

"Balls in your face," Mattia says slowly and quietly.

"Cum all over the place," I recite, faster and louder.

"Won first place," Ale and Alvaro say, voices rising as they grab our hands and lift us off the sidewalk.

"'Cause we finished the race," We sing together, laughing. It's currently 5 in the morning and to be frank, no one wants to be here. We're on the side of the road, Exhausted. But Ale called in an emergency and we had to show up. At this time we couldn't go to anyone's house, though. Alvaro got here first, then of course Ale, me, and finally Mattia. We threw on clothes for school so we don't have to go back home but dayum it's cold. Let's rewind to my bubs arrival.
(That's right gc bungholes, bubs)

*30 mins earlier*

"What the fucks up, Ale?" Mattia groans, plopping next to me and slinging his arm over my shoulder. Ale looks at him, biting his cheek, tapping his foot. What the fucks going on? I look up at Mattia, eyebrow furrowed. He kisses my nose, "Don't worry, baby boy," I nod, my cheeks warming up before looking back up at Ale and then to my side. Alvaro is sitting a couple of feet away, looking at Ale, eyes soft and worried.

"What's wrong Bebé?" Alejandro looks down at his boyfriend, eyes watery before lets out a sob and looks down. My heart shatters at the sight of one of my best friend's broken. Alvaro runs up to Ale, gathering the bigger boy in his arms. Ale squeezes Aloe tightly as he cries. Mattia slides his arm off of my shoulders and wraps both of them around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder. I look over at him, my nose touching his cheek as I look up at his eyes.

"Should we join them," I say, nodding towards them, my nose leaving his face. He shakes his head.

"Give them their moment, amore," I nod, whispering a small 'okay,'. I hear Alvaro whisper sweet nothings to Alejandro as he pats his lovers back. After they done Ale looks at us with his arm on Alvaro's shoulders.

"My parents are having money issues. They were fighting till, like, 3 in the morning and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I had to come see you guys," Alejandro finally tells us the reason for our early morning adventure. I get up from tia's arms and hug Ale.

"That sucks bruv," I say, followed by, "for real," from Mattia who joins in. Alvaro of course comforts his boyfriend after finally knowing the problem. We vowed to help Ale out any way we can even though Ale told us he didn't want us to. I think it hurt his ego, just a tiny bit. He's probably gonna get a job to help out, although, we SUSpect Ale's parents will want him to keep the money he earned. George is stubborn though, he'll find a way to get it to them. After planning everything out we sat there in silence. Until Mattia started the lullaby.

* Present*

I lean back onto Mattias stummy. I am currently between his legs, his head is resting on my shoulder as we talk to the boys. We play with each others hands and talk on the side of Alvaro's road until it's time to head to school. His house is closest to school so naturally we met up here.

We reach the tall building and walk in holding hands. His hands are big and warm, comforting in the coldish weather. Everyone's loud today, at least where junior homerooms are. We wave bye to our friends before making it to my homeroom where Mattia kisses my forehead and lips softly. I kiss back but push him away.

"Get to class, son," I say, deepening my voice. He laughs and starts to walk away with a 'yes sir,'. I go into the class and sit in my seat. A group of girls are huddled together, squealing. For what? I have no fucking clue. The noise is bringing me to the realization that I woke up at 4:15 am and tiring my body.

"I'm, kind of, like, excited!" I hear one of the girls say, over exaggerating her voice as I pull out my airpods. I grumble before tapping her back. Gotta get to the end of this mystery. She looks back at me with a huge smile across her face.

"HI!" She's way too cheery for the time of day it is, shaking my mafuggin head.

"Hey umm.. What's so... exciting?" She furrowed her eyebrows at the question before letting out an 'OH' and pointing her finger.

"You haven't heard?" she asks and I shake my head in response. "There's a new exchange student coming today. Heard he's SUPER cute," She says, her smile growing. "I'm so tired of you Jersey boys. This boy is British!" She squeals and turns back to her friends. I sigh and shove my airpods in my ears. They so excited for some dude? No one cared when Mattia showed up from England... I mean, he wasn't born there but you know. Speaking of which, they might get along... Or Matti will make fun of his accent... It'd be sooo crazy if they knew each other, ah haha.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'm so sorry for the wait!! AND ITS SHORT. ahh! Sowwy. I'll update soon I promise. I'm getting back into writing because I got ideas. Anyways scroll back up and post more questions! U prolly can guess who the mystery person is. I'll post the answers sunday n I'll prolly update Saturday ngl. Byeee, love yous!

Xoxo, K 💜