Chapter 6

Kairis POV

I wake up to Alejandros laughter and a strong arm around my tummy. Mattias. A small smile spreads on my face as I open my eyes. I see Ale and Alvaro sitting at the bottom of the bed. Alvaros face is red which makes me think Ale is laughing at some perverted shit he came up with. Josh and Roshaun are up and ready but must've sat back down where they slept. They're on their phones, prolly scrolling through tik tok or sumn. I can tell Mattia is still sleeping by his soft snores and heavy arm that somehow still has me pinned to him. I must've of turned around in the night because I'm not facing him anymore. Most likely when Ale-vero got caught doing the dirty. With that thought yesterdays events came rushing into my smol brain.

I really kissed Mattia, with my whole ass chest! What the fuck? Omg, that's sus! I kissed Alvero too... ew. I'm prolly bi, ahhhhhh. I developed a crush on my best friend. Point blank periodt. I don't like kissing Alvero but I probably like kissing boys. Alvero is my broski and I've never thought of him like that. TBH, I still kinda liked it, it just didn't feel right. I didn't feel that way with Mattia though. It was the most perfect thing. His lips were so soft and he just knew what the fuck he was doing. It was warm and welcoming. It made me feel loved and fuzzy. It's something I think I'll need after a long day or sad event. Also, when his bag ass hands grabbed my booty 🥵🥵.

I turn around in his arms to examine his pretty features, making him stir in his sleep. His full lips, sharp jaw line, caramel skin. What does he have to be so handsome for?? His personality too though. He's litteraly the highlight of my day- he's so funny and confident but also so sweet. I'm getting a little whipped, sorry.

My hands are on his chest and I'm noticing the weird part in his hair from his bedhead when his eyes open. Startled, I jump a little. A big smirk appears on his face as he pulls me closer to him. I feel secure here, held tightly in his arms.

"Did I scare you baby?" He asks, his husky morning voice a slight turn on. I nod looking up at him. He chuckles before announcing that it was my fault for staring at him while he was sleeping.

"A whole creep," he teases. I smack his shoulder. My facing getting warm and giggles spilling out of my mouth.

"Aight, love birds. Get ready, we're going to the mall. My girl'll be there in about a hour and I ain't having her wait," Roshaun says looking at us pointedly. Mattia smiles, a goofy one.

"Okii, mate,". He hops out of bed and pulls me out by my arm. Fucker is gonna rip it out one day. He pulls me to the bathroom where we brush our teeth ( I always have an extra a toothbrush here) and wash our faces. Mattia gargles that disgusting mouth wash shit. Once he's done he looks at his wrist as if to check the time, "There isn't time for both of us to shower," he mutters with a cocky grin. Huh? There should be actually. He then sticks his head out of the door and basically yells, "We gotta take a shower together since there isn't time!"

Oh my fucking gawd. He sticks his head back in as the boys start laughing (knowing exactly what's going on cuz they ain't blind). I hear Josh saying that he's going to put headphones on cause he doesn't want to hear male moans again. I snicker at his comment and roll my eyes.

Mattia closes the door. He then looks at me up and down before taking his shirt off and striding over to me. The Italian boy bends down to my height and leans to the side so that his breathe is fanning my ear.

"Show me all of you, love"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Save water, shower together. Do you guys want the next chapter to be smut or fluff?? And if y'all think I can't make 2 hot males that are attracted to eachother and are naked in water fluffy, you thought wrong. I'm sowy. Honestly not gonna lie I feel like last chapter ruined my book, I dont know why. Also, I gotta lot of days off so I'll update more and write some mini chapters (they'll be a collab). The minis will follow the guidelines but be at a different time period. Kinda like a sneak peek of the future. We'll see. Anyways, love yous. Hoped you liked it.

XOXO, K