Chapter 9

Mattias POV

"Yas, Baby boy!" I exclaim as I Kairi walks out in the outfit I picked out for him. He's walking towards me, one foot in front of the other, hips swaying with a seductive smile spread across his lips.

After Ale and Alvero were done earlier we met up with the rest of the boys and hung out with them for a little while. They hella boring though so I grabbed My KaiKai and pulled him into this fancy shop that God knows I can't afford. Now I got him trying on boujee clothes and modeling for me. Speaking of which my pretty baby could totally be a model. He seems to be really enjoying himself as he poses in front of me, pursing his lips before bursting out in a giggle fit.

"How do I look, Mattia?"

"Stunning, bubba," I say, admiring his body as he looks at himself in the body-length mirror. He really does, but in a way he always looks gorgeous. He makes a face at me that says he thinks I'm lying. He looks absolutely amazing but even if he didn't it would just be a white lie, although I don't think I could ever lie under his gaze. He laughs before smirking.

"That's all the fit," no sir. U lier. Kairi when will you believe that you look perfect even when you're wiping the drool off right after waking up from a long slumber.

"Really?" I say, raising one of my perfectly shaped brows. (flex.) He nods to answer my question and then his eyes light up, a little mischief shining in them. He looks around cautiously before grabbing my wrist in his small hand and taking me back to the dressing room. Bold, baby. He unbuttons the first 3 buttons of the shirt and pulls me closer to him. His hands gripping the chest of my hoodie as he gets on his tippie toes and plants a kiss on my lips. My hands trail down to take hold of his hips as we kiss each other, deeply and passionately. So much has happened between us in the past three days, leaving me confused as to where we stand but so incredibly happy, after all I've been crushing on the troll for what feels like forever now.

Kairi slides his tongue in my mouth to deepen the kiss. I let him take control, somewhat, of the kiss as I melt into it; my heart opening up for him. It feels like surrounded by butterflies when our lips meet. I've never experienced something like this before, it's something only Kairi is capable of making me feel. (y'all wish~ M.) But I'm the dom here and he needs to know that. I snake my hands lower and cup a handful of ass, squeezing harshly. He makes a small moan-like noise making me grin into the kith. I love pleasuring him.

"Only one person in dressing room!" We hear an old voice with a asian accent yell from outside the small room, "I see your feet! Get out now. Get out of store too!" he continues yelling. Kairi pushes me away, his eyes basically bulging out of their sockets. I burst out laughing. The fuck goes on? Kairi glares at me like the cutie he is and points at the door. I walk out, closing the door behind me to let Kai change as my laughter dies down. The asian man is standing there, arms crossed, also glaring at me.

"He needs a second,"

"That noise was boy?" He asks, referring to Kairis high pitched horny noises. I nod and the guy continues glaring at me but their is some sort of soft look in his eyes. Then I notice the rainbow pin attached to his coats pocket. Awwwwww. Kairi comes out after what seems like hours, his own clothes back on now.

"S-sorry," I mfing uwu-ed. He scurries out real quick with me on trail as I turn back and wave at the worker.

"Mattiaaa," he whines out, "what the fuckith,"

"What I do?" I question, rolling my eyes.

"Why were you laughing so much?" He questions back, grumbling.

"You looked funny, bubba," Now it's his turn to roll his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up. That was Sooo scary!" I shrug. It wasn't that big of a deal. What was though was the guy being part or at least supporting our community. I kinda wanna squeal but that'd be a little too gay. Is this what the gays do? Get excited over seeing old gays? (A/N - Yes.) You know what else is a big deal? Us kissing in there, and in my living room, and in my bed, And in my shower. What are we even doing? What even are we?