Chapter 16

The rest of the school day went well. Kairi was supported by people and most of those who didn't show support didn't care. Of course he heard a few mean comments but for the most part he didn't give a shit and thought it was funny. Mattia was ready to be there for him throughout the whole day. The Italian even made sure one of the boys was near him at all times. Mattia was... over protective. But he promised once people knew Kairi was his he'd be calmer. Overall Kairi was happy with how the day went. Kairi was happy in general. He accepted himself and the people closest to him accepted him too; he felt loved. Kairi was also happy to be with Mattia of course. He loved everything about the boy. His fluffy black hair, honey skin, hazel eyes, jawline, protectiveness, goofiness. Kairi thought Mattia was perfect. And Kairi would give the galaxy to him.

Friday

Kairi looks himself up and down, ruffling his hair a little, a small nervous smile resting on his face as he analyzes his fit and decides he looks good enough. He looks away from his mirror before grabbing his phone from his nightstand and hopping down the stairs. He wipes his sweaty hands on his jeans. The wasian, needless to say, is a little nervous for the occasion. His first date in a hot minute. Not only has it been a bit but it's also with his Mattia. Hot ass, confident Mattia. Of course Mattia is slightly late, making the small one slightly anxious. He got all ready but what if Mattia- his own boyfriend stands him up.

Mattia🥵❤

Hurry up whore

(6:26 pm)

Kairi ruffles his hair some more in anticipation of the Italians reply. Oh shit I forgot how bout tomorrow, Kairi nervously laughs at the thought. Mattia has literally been so excited for it since Kairi agreed to go. He won't even tell the older where they are going, supposedly it's simple but Mattia has truly been gushing over it all week.

I'm outside hoe

(6:31 pm)

Kairi grins at the message. Is it wrong that the smallest of attention from his boyfriend has him giddy? But this bitch really was 11 minutes late. Kairi shakes his head, knowing how messy Mattia is: even if he was ready 50 minutes before he had to go something always had the younger late. 11 mins was actually probably the shortest amount. Kairi hops over to his mom, giddy as ever and kisses her on the cheek.

"Bye, maa," His momma giggles in response.

"Bye, Kai. Have fun," she says cheerfully. Kairi wonders if she would act the same if she knew the next couple of hours with Mattia were being labeled as a date. He decides to push the thought to the back of his head for now. A bright smile instantly replaces the worrisome expression on his face when He sees the tall Italian-Mexican boy leaning on his car. The guido (Mattia hates being called that but f him) is also smiling, stars in his eyes at the sight of his baby.

"Hi, baby," Mattia says, his eyes following Kairi, before Kairi walks past him and he physically follows the smaller. He leans past Kairi and opens the door for him, kissing the top of his lover's head in the process. Mattia basically skips to his side after closing the passenger door for Kairi. Once he's settled he looks over to the little one who in return scrunches his nose at the younger.

"That's not what you called me over text," Kairi fakes anger that obviously isn't present.

"What you mean?"

"HoE," Kairi responds, making his voice high and hoarse, sounding like an old witch lady. Mattia laughs in response, earning a little shove to his shoulder.

"Now is that any word to call your baby?"

"You called be a whore," Mattia responds in defense, that's well, fake, narrowing his eyes at Kairi jokingly.