Chapter 4

They really be doing Kai like that lmao^^

Mattias POV

The week went past sooo slow but Friday is finally here! All the boys are coming over including the love of my life, my sweet baby boy, Kairi. We planned this Tuesday- My parents aren't home (They went on a annversary vacation until Wednesday) so the boys are bringing their nini clothes and 3 outfits to stay until Monday. I was in a good mood the moment I woke up. Today's gonna go well. Bet. I do my morning routine before throwing on a casual fit. I wear grey sweats, a black tee, and a gray hoodie. Just as I sit my ass on the driver's seat of my car my phone vibrates, revealing that Kairi texted me. I click on it immediately, a smile tugging on my lips.

KaiBaby ❤❤

Night luv
(12:48)

Niniii
(12:50)

This morning

Good Morning, Big Boi Mattia
(7:09)

Morning, smol boi Kairi
(7:09)

I chuckle before turning my car on and getting ready to drive but then my phone vibrates again. I put the car back in park before picking my phone up to tell my baby that I'm boutta drive, Cuz ya kno- safe driving and shii.

KaiBaby ❤❤

Can you do me a favor?
(7:11)

Sure, whaddup?
(7:11)

Can you come get me?
My car was being wack
Yesterday so idk how
I feel about driving it
On ice.
(7:12)

Of course babe
We might be a little late
Tho but yk idc dat much.
(7:13)

Yee
Thnku broski
(7:13)

I shake my head at the last text before putting my phone down and pulling out of my driveway, heading to pick him up. I honk twice once I reach his house. He comes running out with his bookbag and gym bag. He's wearing  blue ripped jeans, a oversized yellow sweatshirt, and yellow high top vans. Damn, this man hella fine. Kairi has a big smile on his face when he opens the passenger door and throws his gym bag to the back. It prolly has his clothes for the weekend in it. He sat his bookbag on the passenger side floor. He turns around to jump in booty first since he's so smol and can't get in normally. He really is dummy thicc thoo. He straightens himself before looking at me, teeth and gums showing off.

"Hi, Mattia" he gushes. Bubs is in a good mood.

"Hey..." I smile softly at him. He really puts me in a fucking trance. My babie giggles before looking at the time shining on my radio. His smile falls and he starts shaking my arm violently.

"Driiiiveee! We're already late bubba!" Bubba. That's so cute. This troll really gon be the death of me. I pull my arm away, shining a smirk at him before doing as told. I somehow manage the courage to place my hand on top of his thigh. After a couple of secs I look over to see his reaction. He's looking out the window, blushing, a small smile on his face. I look in front of me before rubbing my pinky on his inner thigh. I glance back toward him at a red light to see he is now the same shade as the light above us. He's biting on his bottom lip. He's so hot. When we get there, him and I get out together and head to the boys. We talk to them for a bit before I drop Kai off at his homeroom (with a hug and a kiss on the forehead of course). Schools pretty boring, except Environmental Science but that's jus cuz Alejandro is there with me so we clown around together. Lunch is pretty fun too even though most of my time consist of staring at Kairi and talking to Kairi during the 40-minute break. I also got to play with the rips is his jeans today 🥰🥰. In conclusion, my day at school ain't it unless the boys are with me. I had a lot more classes with them, freshmen and sophomore year. My junior schedule really is wack. But anyway it's time to zoom outta here.