Chapter 19

"What is it, love?" Kairis mom asked Kai once she saw his spooked expression. He had just told her that he had something important to tell her. He can't back out now, he told himself. Digging his nails into his palms, he gained the courage to come out... and prepared to be hurt and disappointed. He looks up at his worried mom and nods to himself. I got this.

"I... I don't know how to tell you, ma," Kairi tears up causing his mom to furrow her eyes. She takes his hands in hers and flashes him with a small smile.

"You can tell me anything, baby. I'll always support you," Kairi nods. His mom always has and hopefully always will be there for him. He takes a minute to get himself together before backing up and meeting eyes with her. Sucking in his breath and looking down at his fidgeting hands he finally tells her in a soft voice.

"I'm bi..." he trails off. . His mom tilts her head, confused.

"You know I'm not to date with this slang. What's bi?" Kairi lets out a shy giggle. Of course.

"Bisexual... I like girls.. and guys," Kairi bites his bottom lip as he mom comprehends what he just said. "Say something, momma,". Mrs. Cosentino looks up at her son and smiles before pulling him into a hug and petting his fluffy hair.

"I know, baby. I always thought you'd like boys as you grew up but then you started liking girls and I wasn't so sure," Kairi lets out a small laugh. His mom always knows, huh? His mom loosens her hold on her baby and looks him in the eyes.

"I'm proud of you, for finding yourself. And I'm happy you told me. Me and dad accept and support you and always will. I love you, Kairi," Kairi smiles. He has everything he had ever wanted.

●♡●

Kairi POV

Mattia ❤🥵

(8:24 pm)

Guess what?

You'll be my baby boy forever and ever??

Well yes 🥺 of course

But, I jus told ma sumn important

OMG baby! Srsly?!?!?

It better be what I think it is!

I said we bi

What she say, love?

She said she been knew smh lmao

Then she said they accept me and I jus feel sm rn

Like I feel so loved and happy

I have you and my family and my friends

I'm complete.

Awwww baby, luv you
😘😘❤💓💝💕❣💖💌💝

Luv you too😳

●♡●

Mattia ❤🥵

(1:46 am)

Yo sexc

It's too late for this

Fuck you

I know that's what you wanna do

Hmph

I mean you ain't wrong ngl

Stfu 😂

Gæ ass

Only for you, love

Now y the fuck you up?!?

Go to sleep, child

YOU TEXTED ME

Was tryna c if u awake

To tell you to sleep

Byeeeeeee

💀

Bitch bye

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Baby chapter lmao. Honestly got a little teary at first cause I kno I'm not gonna get that. I'll be lucky if my dad wants to see m after he finds out lmfao.

I think imma end this soon... jus a couple more conflicts UwU

I do b loving yous sm. MUAHZ

XOXO, K