[26] beautiful. mine.

"Where are we going exactly?" Elise asked in frustration as we sat alongside each other in the LAX terminal.

"I'm not going to tell you," came what seemed like my hundredth reply as of today as I scrolled through emails on my phone.

"Fine, I'm gonna know once they announce the flights anyway," she said with a pout, folding her arms across her chest.

I shook my head, chuckling and wrapped my arm around her. "I'm sorry to break your bubble, missy, but the possibility of that to happen is zero to none."

"What does that mean?" she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she turned to me.

I responded by pressing a chaste kiss on her frowning lips and saying no more. A few moments later, I spot Dre and Ryan's enormous figures making their way toward us. "We ready to go?"

"Yep," Dre nodded his bald head and curled his lips into a childlike smile as he acknowledged Elise and reached his beefy arms out to carry some of our luggage.

"Ryan," she tugged on my buddy's tank top, making him stop in his tracks to tend to her needs. "Where are we going?"

He turned to look at me and I shot him a threatening glare before he shrugged and gave her a guilty look, "I'm sorry, Elise. Bruno made me promise not to say anything."

"How mean," she jutted her lower lip and scooted away from us.

"Come on, baby girl," I cooed, holding her waist close to my side. "Trust me on this one, okay? I won't hurt you."

"But I hate surprises," she muttered under her breath as we exited through another gate and unto my private jet. Her eyes widened in surprise as she saw the miniature aircraft, its capacity holding until six passengers only. She groaned, "You just can't stop, huh?"

"Nope," I teased as we climbed up the plane. "I like seeing you squirm."

As soon as everyone was settled, Ryan and Dre chatted and helped themselves to some champagne just across to our seats. Elise insisted she sit next to the window for it's been too long since she'd been in an airplane - as I've been told.

Once the clock hit eleven am, the aircraft slowly ascended and I had to suppress my laughter at the sight of my girl in freak out mode. She squeezed my hand and her eyes shut as that very familiar dip ran through me when the plane arose from the runway.

The flight number, estimated time of travel, first aid, a prayer, and whatnot were all announced through the public address system. And much to Elise's dismay - she had not one clue on where we were headed to.

"It's just an hour, babe," I said in an attempt to cheer her up. "Now turn that frown upside down."

"I don't like you," she huffed and narrowed her eyes at me before slipping her earphones in and proceeded to look out the window in awe instead. She was the cutest thing when she was mad and the way she gazed down at the unending blue of the sky and the wisps of clouds made my heart swell. She possessed that kind of innocence that I couldn't help but get infatuated with. She's beautiful and she's mine.

e l i s e

My ears and other senses in my body perked up as soon as I heard the announcement that we were about to land in our destination. I took a quick glance out my window and noticed how familiar the place was. I thought hard, unable to put my finger on it, but as soon as I saw the huge sign of Planet Hollywood and the different billboards that littered around the city, I knew where exactly we were - Sin City.

I gasped and turned to a laughing Bruno right next to me. Giving him a rather strong punch on the arm, I screamed, "You bitch! You could've just told me!"