The message

Before you read this short and embarrassing chapter. I'm sorry for being away for over a week. My dad passed away a week ago, for an unknown reason, it wasnt the Corona virus, he had end of life kidney failure but that wasnt what killed him. So yeah life sucks atm. Once again I'm sorry for this shitty chapter.

Enjoy!

Betty's pov

I knew I had to find out what Jughead and Sweetpea were up to, just for mine and Vees sake. We could be in danger, and we dont know it.

I know it is incredibly stupid and by the look on Veronica's face I can tell she thought it was incredibly stupid too.

I went onto my messages and clicked on Jugheads contact, and i start typing.

*No bullshit. What the fuck are you trying to do??? Calling me princess when I dont even know you! Stay of my back and get sweetpea to stay away from veronica*

*awe princess....we know that's not happening. Your mine*

*no I'm not. I'm no body's. So fuck off*

*you better stop swearing at me princess, it wont end well for you*

*awe shame, fuck off and we wont have to find out*

*you're going to be punished for that princess.*

*Am I though?*

*yes.*

*bye asshole*

*incoming call from Jughead Jones*

I look up to veronica and realise she doesn't know what to do either. So I answer. Bad idea.

"Princess....you're in so much trouble now" he laughs darkly.

"Well I doubt that"

"Do you now"?

"Well yeah you're not going to pop out from nowhere are you"

"Well no, but I have eyes everywhere"

"Dont make up bullshit"

"I'm not"

"Prove it then"

"Well right now you're sat next to veronica on her bed after your photoshoot messaging me because I commented on your post, which you look incredibly sexy by the way"

"How the fuc-"

"People, cameras, theres loads of ways I know what your doing"

"So what your telling me. Is that you're a creepy ass stalker, who stalks teenage girls."

"No, one I dont stalk teenage girls, you are the first-"

"Ooh lucky us" i say sarcastically

"-and two I barely look at the footage, I leave that to Fred"

"Who the hell is fred!?!"

"Oh shit.. erm hes my technical buddy person who deals with computer and camera stuff"

"Hmmm sure""bye asshole"

I hang up the phone and just sit there in shock.

That was 1. Gross and 2. Absolute bullshit. Who the fuck just has a technology person hanging around, that's crazy!! And he has him stalking girls for him. Asshole.

I am so sorry for not updating in over a week. And that this chapter is so short. As I said at the start. Yes my dad did pass away a week ago (on april fools day which is ironic) I have had half this chapter written the day he passed but I have been so busy helping myself and the family through this situation.

I'm so sorry to disappoint I will have a long and juicy chapter out soon!!

Thank you for reading xox