Needed changes

Betty was tired of being known as 'Riverdales Girl Next Door'. She had had enough of it, all grade A's, bubblegum pink lip gloss, long sleeved knitted jumpers with cats on, light blue mum jeans. She hated it all, but most importantly she hated the 'iconic' ponytail so much. It's like the ponytail described her, like when a new person sees her they think shes a goody two shoes.

She neede-wanted a change. And she knew who exactly to call.

On the phone

"Hey Vee"

"Hey Bee, what's up"

"I need a change" *sigh* "you up for a shopping trip"?

"Obvi, but what kind of change.."

"I'm fed up of pastel colours. I want black and greys, leather and lace. Basically I want a whole new badass wardrobe... you up for it"?

*squeals* " Is miss betty cooper going full dark no stars, because I'm giving you a whole new look girl. Get ready I'm picking you up in ten"

"Okay Vee I'll see you in ten, bye girl"

"Bye Bee"

End of phone call

Luckily Betty's mother was in deep with the farm cult. Edgar's such an asshole, but I guess he has kind of helped me because now I can do what I want without her getting the way.

A whole new look... a whole new attitude. Everybody's going to regret getting on my bad side, I would forgive and forget when I was good girl betty. But tomorrow I'm bad girl betty and its time for a bit of revenge... and Veronica is the perfect girl to help me out.

In Veronica's car

Veronica turned towards Betty a smirk on her face... betty looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Vee..."

"I know the exact store for your ideal clothes betty""and I cant wait.."

Both girls laugh as smithers pulls up to the mall, they grab their bags and step out of the vehicle, veronica immediately grabs Betty's hand and drags her towards Victoria secret.

Veronica takes her to the bra and panties section, betty starts looking around the section looking at different materials and colours.

"Bee, I've found the one, well more like the few.."

Betty makes her way towards ronnie, her eyes follow Veronica's to a two piece set a black, deep scarlet red and dark purple colours. I love it.

Betty guessed that veronica saw her facial expression because she picked up one of each colour and put them into the basket

Betty guessed that veronica saw her facial expression because she picked up one of each colour and put them into the basket. Betty grabbed a black and white sports bra and also a deep red set.

Betty and veronica grabbed a few pairs of booty shorts. They headed up to the till and betty took out her card that has all her saved up money in, she has about 1500 to spend leaving a little bit just incase.