School

Betty's pov

My phone alarm starts ringing loudly, I was already awake so I just turned over and turned it off, Veronica's phone went off a few minutes later. She woke up and turned it off, she looked over to me and rose her eyebrows.

"Bee you look like a fucking zombie" she laughs at me as I groan and shove my head back into the pillow. She laughs again and gets up from the bed, she walks into the bathroom to have a shower whilst I stay in the bed slowly waking up.

I stand up and go through some of the clothes I bought, I put together an outfit and plan my hair and makeup.

Veronica walks out if the bathroom in a towel and her hair wrapped in a towel. I grab my outfit and some towels and go to have a shower.

I stand under the hot water and everything from last night just hits me.
Everything with the drunk boys, to Jughead and the mafia. I gasp, accidentally breathing in some water, I cough up the water in breathe in through my nose and out through my mouth. Calming myself down. I shampoo my hair and rinse it out under the water, I condition the bottom half of my hair and then wash my body.

I turn the water off and step out of the shower and wrap the towel around my body, drying myself off. I wrap my hair in the other towel and walk over to the sinks. I brush my teeth and do my mouthwash. I put on my black lace underwear and put on a matt black bra, I put on my black jeans and put on a mesh top over the bra.

I put on my knee high heeled boots and take my hair out of the towel.

I brush through it making sure to get out all of the knots and spray it with heat protecting spray. I walk out of the bathroom to see ronnie doing her hair in her normal style and her make up already done.

I sit down at the vanity and do my makeup and hair. I do some finishing touches and I'm done.

 I do some finishing touches and I'm done

I grab my new handbag with my school equipment in, and walk downstairs with Vee

I grab my new handbag with my school equipment in, and walk downstairs with Vee. She grabs a breakfast bar and I grab an apple, we start walking to school because it was still quite early and we would be in time anyways.

During our walk to school we heard motorbikes not that far in front of us. Putting it off like it was just some stupid people riding bikes, we continued our walk.

School starts at 8:30 and it was currently 8:15 which means we are on time, and in fact early. But I forgot that nobody in school knew that I had changed...

I walked in and everybody just started at me, I heard someone whistle and knew it was chuck. I just rolled my eyes and walked quicker towards the room we go to every morning. I saw archie and Kevin already there and when kevin saw me he squealed, where as archie just stared with his mouth open.

"Archie close your mouth, and yes kevin I have changed" I say rolling my eyes and laughing, archie closed his mouth and kevin jumped up and down and came to hug me spinning me around.

"Kevin put me down" I say laughing, he puts me down, but doesn't let me go. I laugh again as I wiggle out of his grip, I see that he has the biggest smile on his face and all I can do is smile as well. It's not my fault his laugh and smile is contagious!!!

The first bell rings, meaning that I now need to go to chemistry. Yay. But before I get up, we hear wetherbees voice over the speaker phone.

"To all riverdale high students, I am proud to announce that we have some new students. Jughead Jones, Sweet Pea, Antionette Topaz and Fangs Forgarty. Please welcome them kindly. Thank you."

Mine and Veronica's faces dropped, they're here!!!! In our school!! Oh no, this is not going to end well. And on that note, the front doors of the school burst open and in came the boy of my drea- nightmares... and I can see the same look on Veronica's face.

I'm pissed. Truly. I walk out of the room and into the hallway where I see them, veronica right behind me, Jughead looks straight at me and smirks where as sweet pea did the same for veronica.

I groan and turn around walking to my class. I walk in and sit right at the back in the corner so no body can annoy me.

The class started to quickly fill up with students all either staring at me in shock or some jocks starting at me with a face for hunger. I scoff and look away.

But of course knowing my luck, they walked in and of course once again he came and sat next to me and sweet pea next to veronica.

"What do you want" I say in annoyance, he grabs my thigh and I swat his hand away.

"That's no way to talk to me princess, your going to be punished"

"Oh wow I'm soooooo scared" my sarcasm starts to annoy him clearly as he grinds his teeth together and frowns.

"What has the cat got your tongue" I giggle. He smirks at me when I did and I felt uncomfortable and just turned away from him looking at the teacher.

This is not going to be a good day. That's for sure.