Stalker

Betty's pov

I thought I was going to have just a little bit of luck today, but clearly not. I hated that Jughead was in my chemistry class because he was just annoying me and whispering things to me, so much that I couldn't concentrate on what the teacher was saying.

Of course the teachers comes up to me and asks me a question about chemicals and I knew the answer but she still wasnt happy that I was continuously chatting to Jughead. And now I have a detention. Fun.

Jughead being the strange stalker he is, decided to get a detention as well, which now means I have to spend an hour with him after school.

To be honest, I couldn't care less about what my mother says about me getting a detention. Shes no longer a mum to me, she just lives with me. Sometimes anyway, otherwise shes with edgar at the farm doing some weird cult shit that I refuse to be apart of.

What I do care about is the fact that Jughead is in ALL of my classes, every single one. It's like hes following me.

We're in last period right now and I just want to go home and fall asleep, but I cant, because fucking Jughead got me in trouble.

I swear I'm going to kill him for this!

I'm so caught up in my thoughts I didnt hear the end of school bell ring, notifying everyone that they were dismissed. I'm forced out of my thoughts by jughead saying my name.

"What do you want Jughead"

"Well, princess, we have a detention we need to go to"

"I couldn't give a shit about the detention"

"Well okay, but your still going to go"

"Am I though"

"Yes because as much as I like this badass side of you, I dont want you to fail school now do i"?

"Hmmm so the Grinch does have a nice side""thats something I didnt expect" sassily I grab my bag and walk out if class and into the detention room, where Mrs Green is sitting at a desk in the front of the room, with a few tables and chairs facing her around the room.

Thank god one of the rules is that we cant sit next to eachother, I dont think I'd be able to last a minute sat next to him. Seriously.

A few minutes later, Jughead, Sweet pea and Toni stroll in, Jughead starts making his way towards me but Mrs Green interrupts.

"Mr Jones, you can not sit next to anybody in detention, now please find somewhere else to sit"

Jughead looks back towards me and I smile innocently at him. He growls under his breath and goes to a table that is near his mafia friends.

I just sit there and either play on my phone secretly or fiddle with my nails. Honestly I don't think an hour lasted this long, I just wanted to get out of there. I'm starting to get uncomfortable with all the stares I'm getting from them, as well as all the whispering they're doing. I dont know what they are but I certainly dont want to know.

I look up at the clock and realise I only have a few minutes left. I sit up and just think about some random shit in my life that I couldn't care less about. One thing that does come to mind in a photoshoot with the 'new me', it would be so fun and I would obviously have veronica help me.

The bell rings and I jump up and grab my bag before Jughead or anyone could stop me, I started to speed walk home, because I knew that they would be following me. And they were. Motorbikes could be heard a little behind me gradually getting closer, I am at the alleyway just before my street, I turn down my street quickly and then into the alley, hopefully it confuses them and makes them go and leave me the hell alone.

I hear bikes drive past me, and stopping.

I can just about hear the muffled voices of Jughead and then the quiet voice of a girl, who I'm guessing is toni.

"Where did she go"

"Jug, just let her be right now, you have many other chances instead of just stalking her"

"Urgh your right, lets go"

I hear them starting the bikes again and driving off. I wall out of the alley again to see nobody there, well it looked like nobody was there. I sigh in relief and walk to my house, I grab my keys out of my bag and unlock the door. I walk into the living room and sit down on the sofa, I grab my phone out of my jean pocket and text veronica.

*hey Vee, you up for a photoshoot, I was thinking about it today xx*

*YESSSSSS Bee yessssss ofc i would love to help my girl out. And a photoshoot is a great way to do it! Xx*

*okay, at least your up to it xx*

*come to the pembroke at 6pm tonight, i need to go now, but bring alllllllll your clothes okay? Xx*

*okay bye xx*

*bye xx*

Okay so that's good, it's currently 4:43pm so I have about an hour before I should start heading to the pembroke. I run upstairs and shove my makeup into a bag and fold all of my clothes up into a suitcase. By 5pm I've filled up one suitcase, and now I'm in the middle of filling up another one. Wow I have a lot of clothes. I laugh to myself as i pack the last few pairs of shoes and zip up the suitcase.

I grab the handles and the bags and I walk down stairs, I call veronica asking if she can send smithers to pick me up, which she agreed to do. Smithers should be here in about ten minutes which gives me time to eat an apple.

I hear a car outside my house, so I grab my stuff as well as my keys and I walk to the car, putting everything into the boot and shutting it. I get into the backseat of the car and we make our way back to the pembroke.

After about a 10-15 minute drive we arrived outside of Veronica's, I grab a few of my bags and smithers grabs my suitcases and we make our way inside.

I wall up to Veronica's room and see that she has everything set up and ready to go. Including a proper canon camera and many different props.

Tonight is going to be so much fun. I cant wait

Apologies to dagegul for not bringing out a chapter last night, I had started writing and then got distracted by my geckos😂

So here is the chapter!!!

1151 words