Club Time

Tw kinda...

The club opens at 8 and currently its 6:30, betty and veronica both had showers and layed out their outfits, ronnie chose Betty's and betty chose Veronica's. Betty did her hair first and Vee did her makeup, Veronica connected her phone to a speaker and played her Ariana grande playlist, they were both singing and dancing along. Once betty had finished her hair they both switched and now betty was doing her makeup and ronnie was doing her hair. The time ticks to 7:30 they have half an hour before they need to leave, they get changed into their outfits and put on their heels. They walk up to Veronica's wall mirror and look at the finished looks.

Betty's outfit

Veronica's outfit

Veronica's outfit

(Hair and makeup same as image)

Veronica and betty got into the limo, all dressed and ready to go to the club.
The drive wasnt that long, but when they arrived you could already feel the floor vibrating from the loud music being played. They step out of the car, already getting cat calls, although most of them were at betty. Betty looked over and saw a group of motorcycles with southside serpent members leaning against them. The leader specifically Jughead Jones, the king was starting Betty up and down, old betty would of ran away, bad Betty looked him up and down and smirked, she winked at him, even though he is the boss of the mafia and walked away into the club with ronnie, although she did see a tall boy with a snake tattoo on his neck check ronnie out. Betty bit her lip. Her nose scrunched up at the smell of sweaty bodies dancing and the stench of strong alcohol. They walked over to the bar and ordered a round if shots, specifically vodka shots.

"Cheers to the new Betty Cooper" veronica smiled.

"Cheers to a new me" I smiled back.

They put their shot glasses up to their mouths and downed them in one go, the burning sensation going down their throats.

"Hey Vee"

"Yeah"

"Did you see the group of serpents outside"?

"Yeah, the leader was checking you out Bee"!

"Well, one the tall one with the snake tattoo on his neck was checking you out, and two they're now indoors and staring at us"

"Where"?

"They're sat down on the table"

Betty lifts her head up to motion to veronica where they were, her eyes catch Jugheads and all time stopped. She immediately looked away as soon as she could, ronnie looked at her and smirked.

"Has miss bad girl betty got a crush on mr bad boy Jughead" she said whilst wriggling her eyebrows up and down.

Betty blushed and looked down.

"Yes I knew it"!!! Veronica screamed but betty placed her hand over Vees mouth to make her quiet down.

"Great now they're walking over" betty rolled her eyes and they both got up and walked away.

They sat down on a table on the other side of the club, veronica looked up and noticed these two drunk boys were walking, well more like stumbling towards them, she nudged Betty's shoulder, making betty look up towards them.

"Hey ladies, you look beautiful tonight"
One of the boys winked at betty.

"Thanks" betty said slowly and cautiously.

"What do you say I take you back to my place"?

"I'm good" betty replied rolling her eyes .

She could tell that angered him and his friend.

Betty's pov.

"I said How about we go back to my place" he said gritting his teeth and grabbing my wrist. Veronica was next to me, trying to deal with the other boy doing the same thing.

"Get off of her"! I yelled at the boy grabbing veronica.

The boy grabbing my wrist tightened his grip making me wince in pain.

"Get off of me"! I screamed but it was hardly heard because of the sound of the music.

He forced me to stand up and his friend forced veronica to stand as well.

"She said let go" a gruff low voice growled.

"I didnt ask for yo-" he cut himself off when he saw who it was. I gasped as he dropped my arm, I grabbed it in pain.

The boy with veronica was still holding her, when the boy that was checking her out walked behind the boy.

"I suggest you let go of her" he growled.

The boy immediately dropped her and ran away with his friend.

I looked at the boy who got rid if the boy who was grabbing me, I realised it was gang leader, Jughead.

"Oh fuck" I whispered