Epilogue

To say we left my room that month would be a vast understatement of true event. But we did leave our room eventually.  And that too only because I had too.

Michael had gone away that very moment when his soul was dislodged from my person by Finn's having solidly taken its place. I was not sure where Michael went. I only knew he had stopped by our cave first in his journey. Michael had to find himself. Having been locked away in nothing more than a cloak for too long he needed to recover. I asked William to look out for him. The two had shared eternity together. If anyone could help Michaelit was William.

Mother blew a gasket when she came to find out that Finn and I were mated. It was her unannounced visit that roused us from our infatuation with each other sufficiently to show our faces outside our chamber in the first place.

But mother though not happy was somewhat appeased. She was happy that her machinations to pair me off with Finn had actually eventuated. Infact that was what satisfied her at all. The fact that she had made us happen at all. She couldn't blame us for her own screw-ups as she put it.

So that left Finn and me together forever and in love always.

To think it was true loves kiss that created magic. I was no longer bound by my cravings for tainted souls. I no longer craved at all. Finn satisfied my every need. And I his.

That his glory did not affect me had taken some getting used to. Mother had actually freaked out thinking the very worst had happened. That I had crossed over to the lightside.

But it was really only love.  True love that made his glory not a burn but a blessing.

I was still susceptible to burns from the glory of any other angels... and yes, especially from God himself.