The end

"You belong to no one but me. I will have you be mine," he whispered huskily dropping kisses randomly where he could. I was naked now. As naked as him.  He had been diligently working towards his goals while fighting to restrain and reassure my tormented rantings.

"I will have you wholly and completely... come what may...," he trailed off almost absentmindedly as my protests suddenly fell silent. I was worn out from fighting me. I was weak. I couldn't even protect my one true love from me.

Tears fell anew but then dried out all together as his lips and hands took on a new agression. He was on the brink of his needs too. Rough he kissed and sucked painfully. My cries of distress turned to pleas of pleasure then demands for more. His gentleness was all gone in a blink and mine was too.

I clawed my way all over him. Ripping up skin and flesh with abandon. He tore through me teeth scraping as mere kisses and caresses were no longer enough and blood and flesh was sought instead.

I fought to embed myself whole within him as he did the same with me.

Then he was there sinking into my depths just as his lips touched mine. We stilled for that one endless moment. Where time all but stood still. I stared into his eyes stunned by the overwhelming love I felt for him. His eyes watered with his love for me.

Then we kissed.

Teeth scraping and tongue wrangling as we tore into each other frantically with a mindlessness that made us blind to everything but each other. We were one. Moving together in a fluid dance of unbridled love and unfettered lust.

Slamming into me again and again as I quaked from the inside out in an outpour of my love.

Crying out his name I came as never before. My pleasure so acute I saw nothing else but Finn.

His cry of my name had my eyes flashing open to take in his wonderful beauty as he came. I smiled in contentment and joy over what I saw before me.

Finn came in all his blinding glory. Unblemished and not in the slightest dimmed. He came in utter abandonment with no control over his true nature. Shining as brightly as an Angel could in the very heavens, Finn was a sight to behold.

But that was not what had my smiled widen to a degree that rivalled his.

Finn's glory did not burn.