Chapter 24

OVER 50,000 VIEWS!!

WOWZA!!!!

40 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

COMMENT PLEASE; BEST COMMENT GETS A DEDICATION XX

Chapter 24

A Whole New World

Lizzie POV

The world is spinning, my head is spinning, my mind and thoughts are a blur.

I can feel a slight ache in my womb, and horrendous pins and needles in my legs.

I hear myself moan out loud.

"Lizzie?" A voice breaks through the walls of my head.

"Lizzie can you hear me? Squeeze my hand baby."

I then feel a smooth warm hand in mine, and tingles radiating from that point.

I still can't open my eyes no matter how hard I try,

"I'm awake." I whisper.

I hear sighs.. Relief?

Who's relieved that I'm awake?

That's when the memories of that fateful day flood my brain.

Holden.

Dean.

My sons.. My babies.. Declan and Deacon!

Open your eyes Lizzie!

Damn it, make your eyelids move!

"I- I- cant open my eyes!" I start to panic and hear a loud beeping sound quicken rapidly, "why can't I open my eyes!"

"Hey hey, just calm down Lizzie," a female voice murmurs, "you were in a coma- the drugs are still working their way out of your body."

I nod, "ok." And slowly my heartbeat relaxes back to normal.

"Where are my boys?" I ask, "are they ok?"

"They're fine baby. They're both healthy and won't leave your side. We've been latching them on for feeds. I hope that's ok- you made it clear you wanted to breast feed." A smooth male voice answers, is that Dean?

I sigh with relief and nod despite being in my world of darkness.

I feel movement against my arms, and a little whimper.

"Are they in my arms?"

"Yes baby. They've not left your arms." Holden's voice answers this time.

I sigh and feel my mouth lift in a smile.

They're here.

My baby boys and my mates are here by my side.

Oh thank god.

"What happened to me?" I ask- now the important questions are out of the way, I'll ask about myself.

"Right Lizzie, you have a blood clotting disorder. That caused you to bleed out during the operation. We have luckily halted the bleeding and thanks to your sons, and Holden donated blood to call upon your wolf. You have now almost completely healed and are showing signs of improvement with your blood platelet levels due to the transfusion from your mate." Whoever it is says- a woman, the voice is familiar.

So I bled out during the cesarean, and have some weird blood disorder which means I bleed badly.. I already knew I did, yes, but I didn't think it was a disorder.

But I'm showing signs of improvement because of Holden.. Thank god.

And my babies.

I wish I could see them; I want to memorise their faces and their noses.. Their sparkling eyes and chubby cheeks.. If they have chubby cheeks that is.