Chapter 19

30 LIKES FOR NEXT CHAPTER :)

HOPING YOU LIKE THIS ONE..

MADE ME COO JUST READING IT!!!!

Chapter 19

Hearts & Flowers

I feel like poo!

I'm 29 weeks pregnant; fat and swollen in everyday.

I'm exhausted, and my sickness has come back with full force.

I'm spending every day snuggled up on the sofa in the living room of our new house; a giant comfy warm corner sofa.

The house has been decorated, furnished and everything put away. It's officially ready.

We also have all the baby stuff, and I've had a baby shower with the entire pack!

We have more than enough baby things up until they turn 1!

Spoilt rotten are they're not even here yet.

"Baby, how are you feeling?" Holden murmurs, coming into the living room.

I just grumble; my stomach churning and my head pounding, "pain killers please."

"Headache?"

I nod, and close my eyes, pouting.

~*~

"Let's ask her." Holden whispers.

"Ask me what?" I grumble from the sofa.

I hear the footsteps of my mates as they enter, and round- coming up in front of me,

"We were wondering if we could take you out.. A last night out before the twins arrive." Dean suggests.

"It'll be calm, and relaxing- don't worry." Holden smiles.

I nod, "sounds good to be honest."

"Great!" Dean grins, "go get ready!"

I laugh at the enthusiasm these men are having over a night out.

Fully grown men acting like 14 year olds.

Kinda cute to be honest.

I force myself off the sofa, and waddle up the stairs to the bedroom;

A giant affair with a huge walk in wardrobe for all our things, a giant California king bed to fit us all on comfortably, and shelving all around the room for our books, CDs, a stereo, an iPod docking station, and a giant flat screen TV up on the far wall.

The en-suite is almost as big as the bedroom; a large wall length shower cubicle, an egg shaped bath which could fit 5 fully grown males in, and a wall unit with 4 sinks in, as well as a toilet- of course.

It's like a dream home; luxury!

I carefully strip off and climb into the shower, turning on two of the taps rather than all twelve; I don't need all that water for just me.

I soak my hair under the torrents, before grabbing my blueberry shampoo; lathering up my hair.

Steam fills the room like thick fog, covering and hiding me from view.

I don't get how I got over the rape so quickly.. I'm not sure whether it was my mates being so amazing, or whether it was just cos I knew they'd never treat me how Soul did.

I'm just happy I have two incredible guys who love me unconditionally.

Washing out the shampoo, I close my eyes and allow the water to run down my skin; my baby boys kicking my taut skin.