Chapter 26

This is a drama packed chapter :p

40 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER.

Please comment!

Chapter 26

Vows, Vendettas & Valentines

It's valentines day next week.. And we are also planning our three way wedding.

I'm so excited!

Since going to the doctors, I've been on the tablets and had counselling twice a week; it's helped amazingly, I still have some issues with caring for the twins and need some time off from their screaming but I'm coping a whole lot better.

I am now a full time stay at home mum with our 6 week old boys.

They're amazing.. Really easy to take care of unless they're hungry, that's when they become impatient and stubborn; just like their fathers.

Today I am sat in the counselling office having a session;

"So how does that effect you?" Dr Lawson asks softly.

"It makes me a little frustrated.. I guess having two mates is a little difficult.

I never wanted a boyfriend, let alone a husband but having two is.. Complicated.

I feel like they're always competing for my time, my intimacy and a sex life. They both act really jealous when I spend more time with one than the other.

I love them both so much, but it's exhausting!"

"Right. I suggest a group session. If you can't deal with this, it might cause conflict between the three of you. I want to ensure your stress is to a minimum. Maybe we can plan date nights for you to have with each of them?" He states.

I nod, "I'm all for anything that might help."

~*~

I'm sat at the kitchen table trying to write my vows.

It's so much harder having to write two sets! I have to have individual ones for each mate.

Dean.. He's my trustee, my best friend.. The guy I trust sexually with all of my body due to our explicit relationship.

He's fun, and commanding, but loving and intense.

Surprising, exciting and up for anything.

Holden on the other hand is my comfort, my cuddle monster.. The one I go to when I cry.

I trust him with my emotional problems and he doesn't judge.

He's more strict, has a routine and structure. He is serious but loving.

There is less spontaneity with him, but that is also quite nice as I know he's dependable.

He plans out romantic evenings and runs me baths.

And helps with the kids when I need a break.. I can rely on him.

How the hell can I form these feelings into a romantic loving set of vows?

Deacon and Declan are having a nap; mid afternoon so I have some time to myself.

I start with writing down the qualities of each mate, and hope it'll give me some inspiration.

Fail.

I grumble and shove my notebook in the drawer before doing the washing up. I need to clear my head, and find a way of asking Dean and Holden to join me at my next counselling session.. It also means them taking time off work and bringing the twins.