Chapter 11

--Sanity & Submission--

-Dean P.O.V.-

I do the same as I have done for the past 10 long weeks. I sit in my office at work, snapping at anybody who dares to get on my bad side.

I feel so low. My brain has turned to mush and my heart has a deep fissure right down the middle.

My wolf hates me. He spends his time snapping at me and shouting profanities in my head.

I know it's my fault.

I'm too proud. I have an image to uphold and the situation I've been put in is likely to ruin my status.

Oh for heavens sake!

Why didn't Lizzie know I was her mate when we started our 'arrangement'?

If she had found out then, we wouldn't be in this mess!

She wouldn't be working, so wouldn't have met Holden. That jackass!

Seriously?!

Now I sit here, wallowing in my self pity, and all I can think about is Lizzie!

I can see her in my head, her wonderful features clocked to memory.

Her long chestnut waves of smooth silky hair, her flawless pale skin, bright blue eyes and blush pink lips, with a natural sexy pout.

Her tight curved body--the perfect hour glass figure--with perky natural breasts which fit my hands perfectly, and an ass that won't quit. Seriously, it's pert, round and gropable.

Even thinking about it makes me hard!

Damn, why does my mate have to be so perfect?

Why did I know her for almost 2 years before finding out who she actually is to my wolf and I.

Why did I not just claim her as my mate when we started our arrangement. We didn't know who our mate was, we didn't feel a connection with anybody apart from Lizzie. I should've known!

What a fucking idiot!

Lizzie was my submissive for 18 whole months, 18 incredible and intense months of submission.

My wolf hated us causing her pain, but it was a such a turn on to watch her snowy skin turn pink under my hands... or belt... or cane. You get the picture.

"Mr Law, there's a man on line one. A private call." My secretary, Georgina, calls through the intercom.

I sigh, and answer the call. "Law."

"Mr Law. Hello. I just thought I'd introduce myself before I take over." A sneering male voice sounds over the line.

"Excuse me?" I snap "Who the fuck are you?"

"Mr Law, I am your replacement. The one who will be having the life you shouldn't have rejected." The guy says with a chuckle. "Fucking idiot!"

I am now seeing red. "To what are you referring to?"

"That sexy pert ass and God, those tits! To think... I get to sleep with her every night."

"Though, in all honesty, those scars you left her with have my wolf and I very angry!"

My mouth drops open, fuck!

Lizzie!

Shit!

"She does not belong with you!" I all but roar. "She is MINE!"

The guy just laughs. "She isn't though! You and that fucker Holden rejected her. Rejected her when she needed you the most!"

"Oh if only you knew what you'd left behind!"