Chapter 33

And another chapter because you're all so amazing and I get loads of votes! And cos I'm awake at.. Err.. 3.15am lol.

This chapter is dedicated to someone who's comment was lovely and made me think!

I will be joining the Watty awards when it's next open.

I had a look and it shows that there's one already going on so I can't enter yet.

I do hope you'll all support me when I do enter :)

So, as I was saying, chapter dedicated to kateturnbull454 :)

50 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER AND KEEP THOSE LOVELY COMMENTS COMING.

YES IT'S FICTION BUT THERE'S NO HARM IN LIVING THE STORY. WATTPAD IS MY 'OUTLET' FROM MY LIFE, AND PARENTING SO I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND HOW A STORY CAN CONSUME YOU.

ENJOY XXXX

****btw guys, please check out my other stories. I have a new story called Handcuffs and it's getting exciting!! I would be so happy to get more reads on it!! I promise it's worth your time!! :)****

Chapter 33

Up and Go

Holden POV

Falling asleep beside my wonderful mate, Lizzie I felt content.

I loved it.

She's back in my arms.

~*~

Awakening, I automatically look over to see Lizzie's face as my first sight upon waking up, only to be met with an empty space and the back of Dean's head on the other side.

Lizzie?

Shit where is she?

"Lizzie!?"

I jump up out of bed, and search the bedroom and en suite.. Where is she?

'Lizzie?' I mindlink, 'Lizzie, please answer me. Where are you? Are you ok?' I'm actually starting to freak out.

My head spins as all sorts of scenarios swarm my head,

But I'm quickly knocked back to reality,

'I'm in the kitchen.' Lizzie tells me through mindlink.

Before I know it, I'm on my way out of the bedroom, sprinting down the stairs in the direction and scent of my mate; in the kitchen.

Shoving the door open, I sigh with relief and happiness as I take in the scene before me;

Declan and Deacon sat in high chairs, munching on toast and slices of apple, and Lizzie stood at the stove, cooking pancakes.

Declan whacks Deacon around the head with his bottle, making him scream, and Lizzie turns around, "Declan! No! Naughty!" She scolds.

Walking and talking.. Oh god it worked!

Mating with her in wolf form worked.

As long as it healed Lizzie, I can be happy with doing the deed yesterday; I wasn't entirely enthused by the idea of it, but it wasn't about me.

"Oh wow.." I whisper, watching my beautiful mate wandering around,

Turning, she smiles at me, "morning baby, sleep well?" She asks brightly.

I nod, dumbstruck.

Lizzie looks.. Vibrant!

"Something smells goo-" Dean's voice halts behind me, "Lizzie!"