Save this chapter for a bad day.

We think we're made of numbers; Percentages on a test, pounds on a scale, likes on a photo, price tags on clothes. But we're not. We are made of good and happiness, and the way we laugh. We're made of memories and late nights and past curfews. We're made of our armour; Whether it's makeup, a band tee-shirt, your fandom pins, tattoos, jewellery, your favourite pair of ripped jeans, or something that no-one else can touch or see. Like your favourite song put on like a mantra in your head, the sound of your heartbeat, or the knowledge that you were brave enough to get out of bed this morning when everything inside of you was screaming "no."

But if you feel crying tonight, or if you feel like crying on public transport, that's okay, and if you got a bad mark in a test, that's okay, because there are still so many forests to explore and cities to get lost in, and you're a little star in a big universe and you're doing so well.

Close your eyes. You're 21 now. You're on a road trip with your closest friends. Your singing loudly to old school songs and everything is okay. Don't be afraid to try new things. Take risks. Don't wait all week for Friday. Don't wait all year for summer. Don't wait your whole life for happiness. Make it happen. Live a little & Love a lot.