Hayley P.O.V

GUYS IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS!! AGFJA I LOVE CHRISTMAS... I'M NOT EVEN CHRISTIAN BUT I LOVE CHRISTMAS WITH SNOW, AND CHRISTMAS TREES, AND OWN CLOTHES DAY AT SCHOOL AND BEANIES AND CUTE GUYS IN BEANIES AND HAVING F.R.I.E.N.DS MARATHONS AND THE CHRISTMAS T.V like Woah Kay excitement over...and also plz read the little Authors Note at the end :) Ily x

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I glanced at the time.

2:55am.

Shit.

I must have been Phangirling for a bit too long. I whispered one last good bye to Dan and Phil, before shutting my laptop lid, and unplugging my ear phones. I grabbed my phone, careful not to go on watsapp. God knows what my mum would do if she saw me online at 3:00am. Smirking at the thought, I settled down into bed, and let sleep overcome me.

~

What seemed like seconds later, I woke up to the sound of the beeping of the dreaded machine also known as an alarm clock. I slithered one hand out of the blanket, and hit everything in a 30 mile radius besides the "off" button on my alarm clock. Sighing, I opened my eyes, flipped on the lamp, and then switched off my alarm. I rubbed my eyes, and realised i was almost 1/2 hour later than usual.

Vowing to go to sleep before midnight tonight, I threw on some ripped skinny jeans, an "All Time Low" shirt ,that I had worn at least 10 times in the past month, and a black leather jacket.

I braided my hair in a "Katniss Everdeen" plait, my red streaks showing vividly against my brown hair, and glanced at myself in the mirror. My tanned face stared back at me, my two emerald coloured eyes bright, and my cheeks a rosy red.

I grabbed my phone, glad that the it actually charged last night, and i didn't forget to switch it on. I grabbed an apple and a cereal bar, said a quick bye to mum and raced out of the house. It was when I reached the other end of the street when, I realised i hadn't been the toilet and I realised how much I need it. I went back home, raced to the bathroom and..

Shit

Double shit.

I was early. Why did Mother Nature hate me so much?? Groaning I sorted myself out. By the time i left the house, I was running a lot later than usual, but it didn't matter too much, because my homeroom teacher had gone on maternity leave, so we had just been having cover teachers for the past week.

I plugged my earphones in and hit shuffle.
"When I was a young boy..." Nah I pressed next.
"What doesn't kill you, makes you wish you were dead.." Next
"Back at school they all thought I was an outcast car crash..." Next.
"Some legends are told, some turned to dust or to gold but you will remember me...remember me for centuries" Ah there's nothing like good ol' centuries. Although, it wasn't exactly true..who would seriously be rememebered for centuries from now?? Obama wouldn't. The Queen of England wouldn't. Luke Hemmings wouldn't. Hell, even Harry Potter wouldn't. Just as I reached this depressing conclusion, I heard a laugh from behind me. I turned around, to see a girl and boy walking behind me holding hands. I had never seen them before , but I supposed that I was a lot later than usual.

They were both tall but that's were the similarities ended. In fact, they almost looked like opposites. The boy had ruffled up black hair, while the girl had curly blonde hair. The boy had sea-green eyes, while the girl had stormy grey eyes. But they both shared the same look on their face. The look of love.

Have you ever seen a sight that has changed you as a person? Made you feel different?? The feeling that you'd get when you hold your child for the first time. The feeling you get when a complete stranger does something kind for you. The feeling you'd get when you hear about someone sacrificing themselves for their country in a war.

Now imagine that feeling but timesed by 100.

That wasn't even close to what I was witnessing at that moment. The look of pure content on their faces was so genuine, that I felt like I was I intruding a private moment.

And that was the moment that i realised that love was real. You don't have to be remembered for centuries, as long as you're loved by someone who is willing to remember you for centuries.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

O weOKKAAAYYY, that's that, pleas read this

1) I'm going to try and update More often then I'll post of Christmas or Christmas Eve. As a Christmas present to all you guys ;)

2) HAVE YOU SEEN HOW MANY READS I HAVE?? 47.3 K!!! Woah I remember when I started this, so thankyou to everyone who reads this ff, whether you've been herre since the begining or joined half way. :)

AOTD: How many people in your group??

QOTD: Just the 4 of us :)