Sally POV

Sooo sorry that haven't updated in agesss but here's the next part ♡♥♡

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

I  unlocked the door to my apartment that I shared with my husband,Paul, and my 16 year old son, Percy.

I shut the door behind me and paused for a moment, listening out for any noises. From the living room I could hear the T.V.  I smiled as I remembered that Percy's girlfriend, Annabeth, was staying the night and as I went out to my friend's house and Paul had a teacher meeting (he's an English teacher) they were the only people home. I know your thinking two hormonal teenagers, alone in an apartment...what kind of mother was I?! But before you jump to any conclusions, Annabeth was one of the sensiblest people I had ever met, and Percy was actually quite a good kid. They were good enough to know not to do anything wrong.

I smiled and walked into the living room and found that the T.V. was still on, but there was no-one there. The couch, which opposite the T.V., cushions were ruffled, and I assumed that that was were Percy and Annabeth sat. I internally "awwwed" thinking of them both curled up around eachother watching a film.

Suddenly, I heard a THUD coming from Percy's bedroom.

I dropped my handbag of in mine and Paul's room, and then I opened to door to Percy's room.

And what I made me gasp.

Percy had Annabeth pushed against the wall, and her legs were wrapped around his waist. They were in a fierce and passionate lip-lock. They both pulled away for air for a fraction of a second, and Annabeth glanced in my direction for a split second. Percy leaned back into the carry on with their...err makeout session but Annabeth pushed him away blushing bright red. Percy pouted, looking confused and then, after looking around the room, he saw me standing at the door.

I realised what I must have looked like, with my eyes wide open and my mouth gawping. I quickly shut my mouth and said "I just came to tell you that I was home...err why don't you go into the living room?"

Annabeth seemed to get the hint that I wanted them out of the bedroom but Percy, being Percy, didn't.

"Why??" Percy complained "I like my room"

"Come on Seewead brain" Annabeth said dragging him by the sleeve to the living room.

-------------TIME SKIP--------------------

I had just convinced Paul to have the awkward....father-son chat with Percy, when Percy walked into the room, a goofy grin on his face. I took note of the fact that his clothes were crumpled up, and thought that we mabe we should have had the "talk" earlier.

" Percy...I need to talk to you about... something" Paul started

I shuffled out of the room and paused after closing the door behind me. I grinned when I heard Paul say

" Well, when two people love each other very much.." 

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★