Ben P.O.V

Okay, here's the next chapter ❤

I was the laughing stock of the school. Nobody noticed until Sam Uley (watched breaking dawn parts 1&2 yesterday so I'm in really twilight-y mood) the school bully, pointed it out. In assembly. In front of every one. And then posted it again on Instagram. And Facebook. And Twitter. I may as well tell you what "it" is.

My name is Ben Dover.

Let that sink in.

BenDover.

Bend over

Yeah.

My parents really are horrible.

After Sam pointed that out, I became the laughing stock of the school. Noone wanted to be friends with me anymore. And then there was the jealousy thing. Not to sound big headed, but they were jealous of me.  Jealous because my parents were filthy rich. Jealous because my car was bigger than theirs. And jealous because I had Annabeths friendship.

Let me explain about Annabeth. Ever since she stepped in school on the first day, the guys all drooled over her, hitting on her every two minutes, flirting with her at every opportunity. Because she is gorgeous, you would be stupid to deny  that, but she wasn't one of the slutty girls who came to school in just their underwear. She was funny, clever, and a genuinely nice person. All in all she is one of my favourite people in the world. Along with every other boy in the school.

But what was different about me, is that me and Annabeth are actually friends. Lots of boys are just friends with her because, they want to get close to her, date her, shag her a few times, and then dump her. And there was a unspoken competition going on between all the boys to see who could do it first.

Besides me. Because I am genuinely her friend and nothing more.

And because I am gay. (mwuhaha bet you didn't see that coming!!)

There were no sleepless nights, tossing and turning, i accepted it, and moved on, because what was the point of denying it?

I heard a groan followed by a  slam of a locker next to me. I turned around and saw Annabeth leaning against her locker, with her eyes closed, and her eyesbrow furrowed.

It was obvious to see Annabeth Chase was in a bad mood and people knew better that it was safe to stay an arms length away from her.

"Are you alright Annabeth? You seem... stressed" I said

"It's really nothing Ben, just a bad day that I thought was going to get better but it's not" She said her voice sounding tired and weary.

"It might get better, you never know what Fate has in store for you" I reassured her, noticing how cheesy it sounded. It seemed to work as a ghost of a smile appeared on her face

"Thanks Ben" Annabeth said

"Come on, I'll walk you out" I offered, closing my locker and stuffing the rest of the books in my locker. The entrance of the school wasn't far and the request seemed weird but Annabeth nodded and took the same pace as me as we talked out front. There seemed to be girls giggling left and right and by the time we walked out in the open air, everyone's eyes seemed to be on one thing only.

The hottest guy on the planet.

Maybe I was overacting, maybe I wasn't but this dude was hot. Messy black hair, deep green eyes with muscles and tall. I saw Annabeth smile and raise her eyebrow at him as he scanned the school ground.

"That dude is hot" I comment

"He's alright"

"Alright? Girl you are blind, that is mighty piece of ass" I said and she laughed catching the attention of the guy as he smiled at her and started walking in our direction. Everyone's eyes were on him as he made his way up the stairs.

"Is he coming towards us?" I asked but Annabeth was already jogging towards the guy and jumping straight into his arms. Her feet were off the ground and his back bent back and his left foot stumbled a bit before he regained his footing and set Annabeth on the ground with his hands still on her waist.

"You said you couldn't come" I heard Annabeth say. he gave her an irresistible smile that made me melt and he leaned in closer

"I lied, I wanted to surprise you" he said and closed the gap between them and capturing her lips into a kiss

"So that's why she doesn't date" a girl said out loud

HAPPY PERCABETH ANNIVERSARY!! ❤  And HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAWEED BRAIN