Billy POV

Okayyy, here's the next part, I dont really have any idea about what I'm doing so I'm just wingin' it but enjoy...don't forget to comment ♡♥♡

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

The sun was rising in the distance, a new day beginning, but to me it felt like all the light in the world had been drained out. 6 months has passed, but not a day had gone by that I hadn't missed her.

A suddenly knew where I would go; the beach where I had proposed to her. I stumbled put of bed, grabbed some food and rucksack and headed out of the house.

It took me about 10 minutes to get there, in the car, but it was still early, and there wasn't alot of people around. I lay down on the sand, imagining that Ellie was here with me. I imagined her walking up to me, and laughing as she prodded me with her toe-

I snapped my eyes open. I heard it, just for a second, her laughter.

I strained my ears. There it was again; definitely a females laughter but where it was coming from, I had no idea. I spun around, to see a young couple walking along the beach.

The man was tall, taller than 6ft. He had black windswept hair, and strong, defined jaw. He had a muscular but lean body. The girl was also tall, about 5"8. She had blonde hair that curled like a princess and a heart shaped face. She had a curvy body, with long legs. They both had a Greek complexion and tans.

The guy had his arms wrapped around her waist, and she was trying to pull away, but failing. She turned around in his arms and leaned her forehead against his. He whispered something to her and she whispered back, wrapping her arms around his neck. He captured her lips in a short sweet kiss, which she responded to with an equal amount of love. They broke apart and he took his arms from around her. She reluctantly untangled her arm from around his neck  and moved to carry on walking, but he stopped her. She looked at him and they exchanged a few words, before he knelt down on one knee and pulled out something from his pocket. She squealed and jumped onto him, kissing him. They broke apart for a second, which was enough time for her to say " Yes" before they passionatly kissed again.

I smiled,for the first time in months, knowing the love they had was as strong as the love me and Ellie have.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Sorry it's short, but I couldn't really think of anymore to do. I've got an idea for the next chapter but I would really appreciate it if you gave me some ideas for more people xxx ♡♥♡