Percabeth: Outsiders POV

Heyyy I LOVE these stories where people look onto Percabeth's relationships so I decided to write one :-D

DISCLAIMER: I don't own PJO or HOO and all that jazz cause Rick Riordan does and if you didn't know who owns them, then why the hades are you reading fanfiction???  (This applies to all chapters)

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Luke P.O.V

I looked out of the window of the Hermes cabin. Behind me, everyone was getting on with their chores (rather noisily). Some were my half siblings, like the Stoll twins (watch out for those, their the Fred and George of Camp Half-Blood) and some where just some unclaimed kids who had nowhere else to stay. Despite all the noise, I was deep in thought.

I was thinking about a girl.  A blonde girl. A blonde girl with grey (yass im British so it grey not gray) eyes to more specific. Annabeth to be exact.  I had been best friends with Annabeth since she was 7 and he was 14 and it was obvious that  Annabeth had a crush on me. That sounds big headed I know but it's true. I would never to tell anyone this, but I kinda liked having someone around me who thought I was perfect and brilliant and loved me to bits. Which probably explained why I was so jealous when I watched Percy and Annabeth growing closer over the years.

Looking out of the window, I could see Annabeth sitting on the top of a hill reading a book about architecture, no doubt. I took a moment to admire her, looking at the way her blonde hair fell down her face, the way she would brush it away as if she had more important things to do than waste her time with her hair. I decided to go over to her, because we hadn't talked in awhile. For her sake obviously. Because I wasn't crushing on her. She was crushing on me. Obviously. Ahem. Cough.

So I was about to walk up to her when I saw a tall dark  boy walk over to Annabeth. The boy came up behind her and slipped his arms around her waist and shut her book.  There were only 2 people who could pull that off without Annabeth killing them. Me. And...

"Percy!!!" Annabeth half yelled.

I edged closer to them and hid behind a tree. Because I was definitely out of breath and certainly not because I wanted to hear their conversation. I don't eavesdrop. Mostly.

I saw Percy do his signature lopsided grin to her as she turned face him. Gods, I hated that grin it made every girl except Clarisse swoon. It used to be only me who could do that.

"Come on, I wanna show you something" Percy said, grabbing her hand. I felt a surge of jealousy go through me when their hands touched. And Annabeth didn't pull away.

No she did. They both dropped each others hands at the same time, as if they were red hot. Or as if they were full of electricity. Or sparks..... No.

They stood awkwardly for a second before Annabeth said "Well this better be good Seaweed Brain" She took his hand again (I gritted my teeth) and he led her down to the beach. I watched their silhouettes as they walked with their hands swinging in between them down to the beach, the sun setting in the distance.  (Cliché ik)

I sighed. Why didn't I appreciate her when she was liked me??? As the saying goes: You don't appreciate things until they're gone.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

So...what dya think?? Good, Bad?? And ik Luke' s bad and all that but forget that for a moment :-D Anyways review otherwise no updates... And give me some ideas i've got a few but if you could give me some that would be siriusly amazing (excuse the HP pun)♡♥♡