Jake P.O.V.

Yes I know, I know, I said I wasn't going to update again, but today is your lucky day. 3 in the morning, what else am I supposed to do?? 😂 😂 Also, any Jily (James and Lily Potter) shippers here? Because I may or may not have something in store for you in the near future....😏

Anyways, enjoyyyy......

Sitting behind a desk all day was not fun. And no, before you jump to any conclusions, I don't work in an office, where I stare at a computer screen all day, designing websites, selling houses or whatever else people do in those ordinary 9-5 jobs.

I suppose that's a bit rich coming from me, considering where I worked now. As a brown haired, blue eyed 24 year old, I have to say, I'm not doing too well. I sit behind a reception desk (see, I told you I wasn't an office worker), checking people in and out of the hotel. I watch as people arrive in excitement, and leave with reluctance. But the one and only perk to my job was the hot girls. Tall, short, light, dark, I take them all. I suppose you could call me a bit of a man whore, but I would call myself appreciative of the opposite genders' natural talents. But seriously, if you'd seem some of the girls who check in here, you would be a man whore too.

As I debated whether or not I was a man whore, two people walked into the hotel. I groaned, realising I had to actually talk to them and make conversation. But upon seeing them, I immediately took everything bad I said and implied about them back. The girl was an angel. She had blonde hair in messy ringlets, cascading halfway down her back. Her face was heart shaped, her cheekbones defined, her tan figure athletic but also curvy. Her eyes, a beautifully startling grey,were alight with happiness and excitement. I felt a sense of euphoria coming over me, realising that this girl could and would be moaning my name over and over tonight. However, my euphoria was short lived; my own blue eyes found the source of her happiness . Another teenager, just as physically attractive, and of the same age, but a man. He had windswept black hair (I have brown hair....and it's kinda dark), sea green eyes (...blue is way cooler than sea green....) and was tall (I mean I'm almost 6ft if I stretch my neck...) and was muscular and lean (...I've been to the gym before...). The girl was laughing at what the guy said, her smile wide and genuine. I frowned, wondering how I would go about making my fantasies about her, become a reality. "Maybe they were siblings..." I thought hopefully.

The pair approached me, I put on my best million dollar grin and tried to ignore the fact that they were holding hands.

"Hello, and welcome to the Seacoast Hotel. I am Jake, and I will be getting you sorted for your stay. What name are you booked under?" These sentences were regulation, and usually I regurgitated it in a monotone drawl, but for this beauty, I said it in a way I hoped was interesting and exciting...I mean I was introducing a hotel, how hard could it be to charm her?

The boy replied to this, stating it was under the name "Jackson". I was a little annoyed that he answered, and make this clear to him through my glare. I expected him to cower under my glare (my glares were pretty scary), but he simply rolled his eyes and whispered something in the-MY-girl's ear, his lips pressed against her hair. The girl laughed softly at what he said and he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Some siblings are close..." I thought helplessly.

I cleared my throat, and they both looked at me. I tried to ignore the glares they were both giving me. I have to admit, they were good glares (mine were better), the girls especially. I wondered what else she was good at....

I pushed the perverted thought out of my head; I needed to keep my cool, and those thoughts were NOT helping. I took a deep breath and continued. I confirmed how lone they were staying for-5 nights- and looked up their room number.

"Room number 420" I said, keeping in a smirk. Maturity. Apparently girls were really into that. And then something hit me, as I was taking out their key card. Room number 420. Floor 4, room 20. All the rooms were single rooms, containing a double bed. ONE DOUBLE BED. I fought the urge to throw up there and then".....They weren't siblings, were they?" I thought weakly.

But Jack Hilton does not go down without a fight (to be honest it'll be the girl who will be going down, if you get what I mean...).

"So a single room?"I inquired.

"Yes" The angel/goddess/girl said. I sighed at the sound of her voice. Perfect she was.

"With a double bed?" I continued, with a slight raise of my eyebrow.

"Yes."The angel/goddess/girl repeated, slightly more irritated this time. Aw bless, I was frustrating her in more ways than one.

"Are you sure you want just the one room? I'm sure I could fit one of you in in another room." I said pointedly at the angel/goddess/girl. "Say Blondie,...I'm sure there's space in" I paused dramatically for effect. "my roo-" But I never did finish my sentence. A fist came into contact with my face. I looked up, just in time to see another fist coming my way, this one just as powerful as the former.I groaned, and opened my eyes. Both of their eyes flashed with fury, and I questioned myself, wondering why I said all the stupid things I did.

"You listen here" Blondie said in a low and threatening voice. "You keep your perverted thoughts to yourself and stay away from innocent girls. If you try to pull one of you're pathetic attempts of manipulating an innocent girl to get into bed with you, I swear to gods, I will murder you".

I looked up at the pair of them. The girl was turning away from me, and the her partner was wearing an odd expression- a cross between a glare and a smirk was etched across his face.

"Oh, and I'll be needing that" the girl turned around, smirking at me. She leaned over the counter and picked up the key card before looking at me straight in the eye and adding: "you know, for our single room with a double bed." She threw one last dirty look at me, before taking the boys hand. They looked up at each other and I swear I heard the boy say something along the lines of "I swear by the river Styx, you are the most gorgeous creature that the gods have ever created." she blushed at his corny line and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him close. They gazed into each others eyes for a moment, before completely and utterly destroying my last hope for their being siblings; their lips met.

I turned away and scowled, ignoring the throbbing in my nose, and the heavy stream of blood running out of it. "Whatever" I thought. "Maybe that rocker chic over there will be wise enough to take me up." I checked her out for a moment; her black hair, her dominant posture and her eyes were a really pretty blue. An electric blue.

Adios amigos, remember to vote etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.