Chapter 47

Alexander's POV:

I jog upstairs to my room and see Valerie sitting on the shredded bed. I step in and look around. It's terrible..  Claw marks decorate the wall... Glass is everywhere and there's books on the floor. I guess she pushed the dresser down. There's so many holes in the wall and the curtains are ripped.

"Why?" I look at Valerie. "Why would you do that to me?" She looks up at me with tears filling her eyes. I bend down in front of her.

"Baby... I promise it's not-"

"Not what it looks like?" She asks. I search her eyes... They're filled with hatred and pain. "Don't treat me like some stupid teenager Alexander. It is EXACTLY what it looks like. You  betrayed me and my wolf... You even betrayed your wolf."

"And I don't expect you to forgive me." I grab her hands. "But I am so sorry..." Screams erupt from downstairs and we stand up. I follow her and she gasps. I look to see wolves surrounding the pack outside.

"Again?!" She yells. We walk outside and a man steps in front of us. "And who the hell are you?! Wait lemme guess... You're in love with one of us... Or someone I killed."

"It's time Filia... This is the war you need to stop." Valerie freezes. "And you know exactly how to stop it." Lucifer tells her.

"So... I'm guessing you're here to collect my soul..." The man nods and holds out his hand. She takes it and they walk to the stage.

"Valerie!" I yell. She looks at me and I tilt my head.

"My name is the grim reaper. Today we're going to sacrifice the devil's daughter in order to save the entire world. We have signed a document." My eyes widen when Valerie grabs a silver dagger and positions it in front of her heart. I whimper and she smiles at me. "Valerie... May you?"

"I sacrifice myself for the safety of the world. I, Filia Morningstar, declare this war... Pointless... And it's now over." She looks at me. "I love you... All of you. This really is the end.. I forgive you... Xander." I smile sadly and she plunges the dagger into her heart.

I fall to the ground in pain and scream. I feel arms wrap around me and my heart breaks. No no no... She can't be gone. I feel the other part of me get ripped from my grasp and I roll on my back.

"Alexander. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Samantha puts my head in her lap as tears stream down my face.

"I just got her back... I can't lose her!" And with that... I black out.

Valerie's POV;

"I can't leave him like that..." I tell her. She puts a hand on my shoulder and I look at her. "He's broken..."

"It's for the best dear." My mom says. I nod and look down at him again.

"Valerie?" I look at the woman with white hair and blue eyes. She's wearing a white formal dress and she's gorgeous. "It's finally time." She holds out her hand and I look at Alexander one last time.

"I'm ready Moon Goddess..." I take her hand and smile at her. She leads me down the path and I see a bright white light.

I can die, peacefully, knowing I saved millions of people. Knowing that my sacrifice is not without a cause... I can die knowing I have people who care about me.

I'm the sacrifice people needed. I'm the sacrifice everyone won't forget.  And I'm happy. Happy that I'll be the sacrifice known as... The devils daughter... Known as the most important sacrifice of all... They'll remeber me as the sacrifice of...

The Alpha's mate....

The end...

---------Authors note----------

Hi! So yes this is the final chapter of the Alpha's mate. I had fun cream the characters and writing the book. Tell me what you think. Did you like the ending? I try.

Love you guys! Peace put wolfies😗✌🏼