Chapter 22

Valerie's POV:

"I was going to break it off with Bianca!" I hear Alexander yell. I keep my eyes closed, not that I could open them anyway. Too lazy.

"You put her through pain!" Stiles yells. I frown. "My best friend DIED because of you Alexander!"

"It's not my fault! If she would've let me explain I would've to-" My eyes fly open and I glare at Alexander, ignoring the bright lights.

"Explain it to me then." I snap. They look at me with shock and Stiles runs to me. "I'm fine Sti. Leave me and Alexander alone for a minute?"

He nods and gives Alexander one last glare before walking out, shutting the door softly behind him. Alexander rushes to my side.

"I am so sorry. Valerie I was supposed to get rid of her but I've been busy with alpha stuff." He says. I cross my arms.

"Bianca? Ima stick with barbie." I say. He sighs before looking at me with guilty eyes. "I may or may not have overreacted but the bitch wouldn't leave."

"I know." He says. I roll my eyes. "What? She was annoying? But damn watching you was hot."

"Oh yeah?" I ask, feeling a blush rise. "How hot?" He slowly gets on top of me and I bring my lips to his neck.

"Mm...Very hot." He whispers. I bite in his skin before kissing his jaw. "Valerie wait we can't."

"Yes we can." I say, taking off all the wires attached to me. I kiss his neck again and we flip over. I straddle his waist and kiss his waist.

"Holy fuck." He moans out as I start grinding on him. I tug on his ear lobe and grind harder, increasing speed a little bit.

"Can Bianca make you feel like this?" I whisper. He shakes his head and I run my fingers through his hair. "Can she give you that tingley feeling that drives you crazy? The crazy hunger you can't resist?" He whimpers. "I think not..."

Alexander's POV:

She grinds her hips and I breath heavily. Suddenly she stops. I whimper again and we look into each other's eyes. I groan and roll my eyes. Red and fucking purple...

"Bloody hell Filia. You come at the worst times." I whine. She tilts her head.

"I've only been out like 4 times?" She points out. She plays my abs like drums. "Besides we made a deal. And that Bianca bitch was getting on my nerves. So I took no control in any way and let Valerie do her thing."

"No way that was Valerie." I say. She traces patterns around my abs. Not cheating if it's the same person. Right?

"Believe it honey. I was proud." She smiles. She kisses me before jumping off.

"What are you doing Filia?" I ask sitting up. She looks at me and puts her hands on her hips.

"I'm bored..." Her face lights up. "Stiles!" Thomas busts in the room and looks between the two of us.

"Okay... I distinctively remember the roles were swapped. Val was on the bed and you were standing up." He says. I told Thomas about Valerie while she was unconscious. "I'm guessing your Filia?"

"That I am. That I am." She shakes his Hand. "So let's get out of this hell hole and bounce?" We glare at her playfully I think. "What too early?" I groan and get off the hospital bed. "It's funny!"

"Whatever. Go put on some clothes." I say. She walks to the bathroom and come out a few minutes later. (Outfit above)

"What are you wearing?" Thomas asks. She frowns.

"Clothes? You know the things that you wear every day?" She questions. "What? Am I supposed to be naked?!"

"Filia. Put on some different shorts." I say. She shakes her head. "Now."

"Um you have no right to tell me to do anything you sneaky little taken fucker." She spits. I sigh in defeat and she rolls her eyes. "Besides there's a jacket, I can take care of myself, and we're not going alone."

"Oh really?" Thomas asks in a 'Duh' tone. She eyes him and then whistles. Cerberus appears next to her and we jump in surprise. "What the hell is that fucking thing?"

"Hey." Filia snaps. "Don't disrespect Cerberus and his vibe." His what? "Now can we go?"

We follow her to Thomas's car and she looks at Thomas.

"Thomas? Can I drive?" Thomas suddenly becomes a statue and he gives her a hard stare. "What?"

"You guys are crazy." I say, leaning against the car. Filia crosses her arms. 

"Earth to Stiles?"

"Did you just ask me to drive Prudence?" He asks. I laugh silently and she tilts head. "I don't think you did. Yeah I must've heard wrong."

"Okay Stiles." She puts her hands on his shoulder and I growl. She ignores me and shakes Thomas lightly. "I wanna drive."

"Alexander you better come get ya girl." Thomas says. I throw my hands up and get in the backseat. He gets in the driver's seat and she's in the passenger. He's about to put the key in the ignition when Filia pokes him.

"Thomas."
Poke.
"Thomas."
Poke.
"Thomas."
Poke.
"Stiles."
Poke.
"Stiles."
Poke.
"Stiles."
Poke.
"Sti."

Thomas growls before getting out the Car. I laugh and she gets out too. Are they gonna fight? Suddenly Thomas gets into the passenger seat with a slam. Then Filia sits in the driver's seat and starts the car.

"Listen to this baby roar!" Filia yells. She runs her hand down the wheel. "Prudence I'd like you to meet your true owner. Filia Morningstar. How've you been sweetie?"

"Morningstar." Thomas says. Filia looks at him. "Drive."

"Okay." Poke. "Stiles." Poke. I groan in annoyance and she pokes him again. "Sti!"

"Filia what the hell could you possibly want now?!" He yells. She smiles innocently and begins driving towards a Diner.

"Nothing." She says sweetly. This is gonna be a long day.