chapter 19

Alexander's POV:

I see Valerie standing in the woods alone. What is she staring at? I tap her and she jumps slightly. "Calm down it's just me."

"Oh." She sounds disappointed. I find my eyes flicking between her eyes and her lips. "My heat was postponed I guess. It's happening tonight."

"Okay." I say. She looks at me as if she's noticing me for the first time. "Hey you okay sunshine?" She nods.

"I just saw my dad." She breathes out. My breath hitches and she closes her eyes. She falls and I instantly catch her. Plus she's in heat...

I carry her home and set her in our bed. Doc said she would be tired after "visits" or whatever. She said the heat should pass while she's sleeping this one time but she still fells the pain. I lay beside her and sigh. "School is gonna be great."

Note the sarcasm...

-------The next morning-------

I wake up and look at my beautiful mate beside me. How can something so pure have something so evil inside of her? I move a piece of hair out of her face and her eyes shoot open. She sits up in bed so fast that I get whiplash. She pants heavily and I pull her to me.

"Sorry." She mumbles. I kiss her forehead and she looks at me. Until her attention is set on the dark early morning sky behind me. "Where's the fuckin sun?"

"I believe he's still rising." I joke. She narrows her eyes at me. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Alexander... What time is it?" She asks. I look at the clock.

"7:25 am. Why?" I ask. I hear a growl and I look at her.

"Why?!" She yells. She groans in annoyance and screams in her pillow. I watch her in amusement and she pouts. "Why'd you wake me up before the sunnnnn?"

"We have school." I state. She looks at me with sad eyes and I shake my head. "Up up up."

"Tell that to the sun." She mumbles walking to the bathroom,closing the door behind her. I hear the shower start and I watch the bathroom door.

'Imagine us in there with her... It's very tempting.' Trevor says. I roll my eyes and get dressed.

 I roll my eyes and get dressed

(Ignore the face UwU)

I head downstairs and try to make breakfast. Key word: try. I fail miserably and burn almost everything. I quickly dump the burned eggs and toast.

"Bloody hell." I hear. I look at Valerie and man she looks good.

"Baby!" She suddenly yells

"Baby!" She suddenly yells. She rushes past me and turns off the stove. I rub the back of my neck and she looks at me. "You can't cook?" I shake my head. "How does one burn toast? You put it it the toaster for three minutes then boom. Eggs sure I can understand. But water?" She looks at pan that once held water. "How do you burn water?"

"I tried." I pout. "I've never had a reason to cook."

"How sweet. But from now on leave the cooking to me?" I nod quickly and she pecks my lips.

"Do that again." I plead. She raises an eyebrow. "The thing with your lips. I liked that very much." I pull her closer slowly and she giggles. "Very much indeed." I kiss her deeply and lift her into the counter. My lips find their way to her neck and she shivers. I smile knowing I have that affect on her.

"Ew!" I hear. We snap our heads towards out intruder and I growl. "PDA is disgusting!"

"Thomas." I growl. Valerie sighs and jumps off the counter. "What are you doing here?"

"Came to pick you guys up but you seem er... Occupodo." He teases. Valerie rolls her eyes and grabs my hand.

"Come on people." We grab our bags and get in Thomas's mustang. I love these types of cars. Apparently so does Valerie because as she saw the type she squealed. He drives us to school and we recieve stairs as we get out.

"I hate you for this." She whispers to me. I smile and kiss her head before we walk into school. We wave bye to Thomas and I walk her to the office. "Let me guess. You've managed to scare your teachers into letting me have every class with you?"

"Well not every class... Just like 89% of them." I point out. She smiles and the lady at the front desk returns it.

"Valerie Gonzalez." She says. The lady nods and passes her a piece of paper.

"Have a good first day." She says as we walk out. We head to Valerie's locker and I lean against the one next to it as she puts her books away.

"Stop staring. It's creepy." She says. I smirk.

"Nah. It's romantic." I quote from one of our previous mornings. She smiles before I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Hi Alexander." Bianca sings. Oh... Bloody hell...