Chapter 21

Alexander POV:

How could I have been so stupid? To think she wouldn't have found out. I was going to end it but I never got the chance. I sigh and wipe the blood dripping from my nose when I feel a sharp pain. I look at my wrist and my eyes widen.

"Thomas!" I yell. He glares at me. "Where's Valerie?!"

"She thankfully went home." He snaps. I growl and show him my wrist. His eyes wide and we run out the school to his car. Soon enough we're at the house and we bolt inside. More pain fills me and I can't help but realize it's my fault.

"Valerie!" I yell. When I don't hear a response I follow the smell of blood. I turn the knob and then I realize it's locked. "Valerie!" I pound on the door and still don't get a response. I fall to the ground gasping for breath. I claw at my chest and yell in pain.

She can't be gone... My heart breaks more and tears fall down my face. My breathing becomes raged and I can't feel our connection anymore... Baby no...

Thomas leans down and I push him off, standing up. I yell as I break the door down. I look to the side to see Valerie in a pool of blood underwater.

"Oh my god!" I hear Thomas yell. I quickly pull her up and set her on the floor. I check her pulse and realize it stopped. My heart speeds up faster and I feel the other part of me get ripped from me.

"No!" I yell. I proceed to give her CPR when the pack doctor is informed. "Wake up!" I punch her chest. "Please!" Tears spill from my eyes and I growl loudly. "No! FILIA!" I punch her chest harder and her eyes shoot open. She coughs water and I sit her up.

"Oh my..." Thomas sighs in relief and wipes his tears. I rub her back and she looks at me. She pushes me away and crawls away from me. Her back hits the wall and she wraps herself in a ball.

"Valerie..." I reach out to touch her. "Valerie I-"

"Don't fucking touch me!" She yells looking at me. Her eyes flash red before Thomas runs to her. She leans onto him and I sigh knowing I almost lost my mate.

"I'm sorry..." I whisper. "Valerie I really am..." The doctor runs in and begins examining her scars.

"I trusted you..." Valerie says before drifting off. I watch as they take her away from. My mate... The devils daughter... The love of my life...

-------------
Yeah sry it's so short. But I'll make it up to you guys. Promise.